No announcement yet.

Gorilla killed in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    And she works at a freaking day care. Man the zoo has dangerous stuff everywhere,how the hell you not gonna watch your own kid there???
    Man, you just can't make this sh.it up. Damn, lol.

Comment

Where was Mike Tyson when you need him ?

Seriously though some of the nonsense on social media about a gorillas life being worth the same as a child's life or that the child was in no danger is laughable.

As always everyone know better than the experts.

Comment

Messed up.... The gorilla wasn't at fault.... It was a freak accident, no way should the gorilla been shot but they had to save the baby,,, should shoot the adult that lost track of kid

Comment

Why is the childs life worth more than the Gorillas?.

There's billions of human rats on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

You don't have children do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              And this is why society as a whole is dumber. Like George Carlin used to say "The kid who swallows too many marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of his own.". Neither should the kid who falls or goes into the gorilla cage.
              Unfortunately, it's the opposite today, because of cultural marxism...

Those with the lowest IQ's are protected by society, and breed like rabbits.

Comment

just saw the video. he dragged the kid for a little bit, but seemed to be actually trying to help, and protect him?

there was another situation like this, where a gorilla protected a little kid who fell and got knocked out until paramedics got him.

whether shooting the gorilla was right or not, I don't know... I do think the mother should be held responsible for Harambe's death, though. just like you'd be civilly liable for negligence resulting in the death of a human, she should be held in such for the death of Harambe.

RIP Harambe.

Comment

Gorillas are there for our entertainment. It shouldnt of touched the kid.
                  I hope it got its brains blown out.

I wonder what gorilla burgers taste like?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Gorillas are there for our entertainment. It shouldnt of touched the kid.
                    I hope it got its brains blown out.

I wonder what gorilla burgers taste like?
                    Probably not very good - don't appear to have much fat. I imagine if you added some fat, marinated them in olive oil, and/or deep fried, it might be ok, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

how were u able to determine that the little child that fell into the pit was a human rat?

i dont have kids but **** if it was my kid who fell in there i'd make sure the gorilla is shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X