Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones to enter a Drug Treatment facility after he tested positive for cocaine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones to enter a Drug Treatment facility after he tested positive for cocaine

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Jon-Jones

"This is my boy"

Comment

The war on drugs is stupid... If he went in coked out that's one thing, but if he was snorting coke the weekend before the fight then f.uck it... nothing wrong with using drugs... Yes steriods should be banned, but coke crack weed alcohol etc aren't peds

Comment

the fight should be a no contest if he,s drugging..... just my o....

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
          the fight should be a no contest if he,s drugging..... just my o....
          He didn't break any rules. He passed the pre and post fight tests. Testing positive for drugs like cocaine from a random drug test far removed from the fight date isn't against the rules. Well it certainly doesn't have any punishment. He was clean for the fight.

Comment

Does he keep his title?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              He didn't break any rules. He passed the pre and post fight tests. Testing positive for drugs like cocaine from a random drug test far removed from the fight date isn't against the rules. Well it certainly doesn't have any punishment. He was clean for the fight.
              are the post fight results in?

Comment

I agree with this for the most part - if he passed drug test that was given immediately post-fight - he got no advantage from it during the fight.

However, I'm skeptical about it being used to help make weight... Cocaine is one of the most powerful appetite suppressors... As well as kicking your metabolic rate in overdrive.

Most likely he just railed a few lines in a moment of weakness at a party, or chilling with some friends. Not a big deal at all...

Comment

Hopefully he gets better

Comment

The post fight results are already in?

Comment

Working...
                    X