Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the K2 bros call the quits and let these young boys eat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the K2 bros call the quits and let these young boys eat?

I think Wlad or Vitali should fight Haye and Price, then call the quits.

It's time to let these young boys eat.

Vitali probably should retire but Wlad not currently as he has shown not that much slippage so I think he should hold on for a while longer.

I would much rather see someone try to pry the crown from Wlad's head no matter how unlikely than watch other heavies succeed through charity. Their success would all be really hollow and it would take years for those guys to overcome that second rate stigma.

Comment

These young boys would eat good if they got a shot at either Klit.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        These young boys would eat good if they got a shot at either Klit.
        Eat a bunch of leather, that's about it.

Comment

Wlad is 36 and says he will not be fighting anywhere near Vitali's age.

Wlad should try to unify all titles by grabbing the WBC belt off the winner of Arreola-Stiverne after Vitali retires, and defend a couple of times. Then retired as undisputed heavyweight champion.

Comment

No......I love watching them dominate and destroy their opponents.

Comment

I think Vitali should retire now and Wlad should retire in two years. Vitali seems to have slipped quite a bit but Wlad seems as good as ever. I would hate to see Vitali lose because he stayed way past his prime. It's not Wlad's problem that he is to good for the competition. He has overcome three KO defeats and is as dedicated to boxing as any fighter I can think of. He has never ducked anyone and he fights often. He deserves to be the champ. Price looks like a good heavyweight for the future if he has a good chin. I am sure there are other good younger heavyweights coming along. If they train as hard as Wlad does maybe they will beat him if he hangs around to long.

Comment

Quit? no

Fight opponents that people want to see them fight? yes

Wlad v Povetkin, Chisora, Arreola, Price

Vitali v Haye, Valuev, Fury, Price

enough with the Charrs and Wachs
                Last edited by Weebler I; 11-10-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

They'll retire when they want to retire.

They shouldn't retire just to let some other dudes rule the division, that's just stupid. if you want to rule the division do it the right way : Earn your shot and take 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I think Wlad or Vitali should fight Haye and Price, then call the quits.

It's time to let these young boys eat.
                    As long as he wants to go, Wlad should. If they want to eat, step up and beat him or show the brass Wach did today and get more fights later.

Comment

Working...
                    X