Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In light of Peterson cheating, does it change your thoughts on Khan ditching Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In light of Peterson cheating, does it change your thoughts on Khan ditching Ariza?

Is it mere coincidence that just a week ago Khan officially confirmed a change in conditioning coach? All the while Pac dumped Ariza? And the talkative Ariza has since been silent. Is there something else we're missing here?

Pac didn't dump Ariza. They are back to working with each other @ the Wildcard. I don't doubt that a fight between them broke them apart in the Philippines though.

Comment

Peterson's a downright cheater.

But does anyone also find it strange that Khan was training for the biggest fight of his life, a rematch with Peterson. He quits using Ariza and opts to work with someone he has never worked with before. What's your thoughts on this?

Comment

f u c k off troll

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
          Pac didn't dump Ariza. They are back to working with each other @ the Wildcard. I don't doubt that a fight between them broke them apart in the Philippines though.
          Call me crazy, but in light of these Peterson allegations, I'm sceptical that the Ariza & Pac partnership will stay true.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            f u c k off troll
            Calm down, no one's dressing down your lover boy. Just asking open ended questions. Chill yourself.

Comment

How did he quit using Ariza?

Comment

Ariza's time seems to be a little thin lately that's about it...he's not the only one who can do that job.

Comment

No it doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    How did he quit using Ariza?
                    Who? Pac or Khan?

Comment

Working...
                    X