Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any else depressed and shouldnt be on this board?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then y u post in it

Comment

I'm sorry if you're depressed, sincerely.

See it's not a drama issue in my mind.........it's not about the "boo hoo" or "I feel bad for you" that anyone seeks if they're clinically depressed.

Some of this life's encounters force a dark cloud over your head. In my case it was losing my Father, because we were extremely close. I was his favorite child, he spoiled me throughout my life and taught me 90% of what I know as a Person in some ways. I watched him die.

From that point on I wasn't instilled with a helpless feeling per say...........more a "I don't really have anything to lose, because I already lost it" feeling.

You could call me a depressed person I think I'm just venemous.

My dad was a huge Cobra, I'm like a junior version.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IS BACK! View Post
        then y u post in it

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          LOL that ****ing sheep/goat.

I don't know if I want to cuddle next to his face or ****ing slay and eat him.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

After reading this whole thread I must say that you do have self-esteem issues.

You can be popular with the ladies and have a great job and still be unhappy.....with yourself. You have a low self-esteem. That's nothing to be ashamed of. It's the parents fault reallly, but I'm not too sure if TS is being serious.

Comment

thank you tough guy...

and i dont beleive in jesus and that **** i havent prayed since 04

they call me devil boy-tech n9ne_mp3
              It's probably that... you need GOD in your life and a search for knowledge and spirituality. You say you feel empty and the only answer is taking medication and ****.

I was reading a recent Tyson interview and he said he was heavily medicated and it didn't do him no good. He feels the happiest he's ever been now, even though he's broke...

Why? search for the interview in NSB, so you can read what I'm talking about.

Comment

i shouldnt be but i am sometimes... i shouldnt be bc i feel like im just coming up.. the music **** didnt pop off so its whatev i fell back form that a little but im a college athlete... my gf is a model and im living in paradise in florida.... but somethings missing... anyone ever felt something like that?
                I'll gladly come and finish you....but i suggest David carradining your own ass

Comment

Working...
                X