• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      What is it?
      I've done it, u can do it for free only cocksuckers charge people for it.

Basically its a glitched lobby where u join and u get infections, u push d pad to left u unlock every challenge guns, and all that, camos u name it u have it son

Then push right on d pad and u get to level 70, u leave the room, prestige, join back and repeat till your 10th prestige

And if u push up or down on d pad u get cool visions like everything looks different u get chrome vision where everything is chrome or cartoon vision

You get a laser sight on your gun and u can see who's host

But the vision, and laser sight leaves when u turn off your xbox

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        I've done it, u can do it for free only cocksuckers charge people for it.

Basically its a glitched lobby where u join and u get infections, u push d pad to left u unlock every challenge guns, and all that, camos u name it u have it son

Then push right on d pad and u get to level 70, u leave the room, prestige, join back and repeat till your 10th prestige

And if u push up or down on d pad u get cool visions like everything looks different u get chrome vision where everything is chrome or cartoon vision

You get a laser sight on your gun and u can see who's host

But the vision, and laser sight leaves when u turn off your xbox
        Oh

Thanks for the explination.

I'm level 67 on the first prestige. I'm never going to prestige lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Oh

Thanks for the explination.

I'm level 67 on the first prestige. I'm never going to prestige lol.
          I got to like fourth prestige legit then my boy I use to go to school with got some little fruity kids to get us prestige lobbiest and now I'm a 10th lol

Comment

Working...
          X