Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saunders: Golovkin you ****ing minge! Fight me in kazakhstan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saunders: Golovkin you ****ing minge! Fight me in kazakhstan!

'GOLOVKIN YOU ****ING MINGE! FIGHT ME IN KAZAKHSTAN!' - BILLY JOE SAUNDERS GOES IN ON GGG & CANELO

Chicken **** Saunders could have fought GGG in England the same day GGG fought Brook in England. The only reason Brook got the fight is because both Eubank and Saunders curred out and refused to fight. Now that GGG looked beatable Saunders got his courage back and wants to fight GGG. I hope GGG does fight Saunders. Saunders has been an awful champion and deserves to get KOed by GGG.

Comment

Golovkin already lost to Jacobs though

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        The three judges in Jacobs's hometown thought GGG won as did most of the world. GGG haters say Jacobs won but that's to be expected. Anytime GGG doesn't win by KO haters will claim he lost.

Comment

It seems like Team Golovkin is deciding whether to fight Saunders in June and risk losing the Canelo fight or skipping a fight in June and waiting for Canelo in September

Comment

Saunders is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              The three judges in Jacobs's hometown thought GGG won as did most of the world. GGG haters say Jacobs won but that's to be expected. Anytime GGG doesn't win by KO haters will claim he lost.
              how does that make any sense at all?

Comment

Everyone is gunning for Golovkin now lol. Golovkin looking like a ripped juicy cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Jacobs lost, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    100% this right here

Comment

Working...
                    X