Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Reacts To 'Keyboard Judges' Saying Jacobs Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward fans and Floyd fans trying to turn tables with reverse phcology. But it wont work cos GGG hasnt got home advantage.

So when you say Jacobs was robbed nobody is gonna believe you. Kov was rokbbed as was castillo

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
      Just like the people who thought Hillary won the election. Lack of brains.
      Those are the same people who thought Jacobs won and Ward deserved the decision a bunch of pebble brains

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Those are the same people who thought Jacobs won and Ward deserved the decision a bunch of pebble brains
        The pebble brains are the hypocrit nuthuggers that BELIEVE ward should give up his belts because they think he lost a razor thin fight but BELIEVE gstring won a fight that wasnt even close,jacobs CLEARLY WAS robbed in a one sided fight. Fanbois like you will always do mental gymnastics to :*******: gstring. In one fight you claim the fighter who landed barely more power shots & less jabs was robbed but in another the fighter with more jabs less power shots won. Gstring was scared of jacobs thats why he was scared to throw anything but weak ass jabs,but only to fanbois do weak jabs equal power shots,& jacobs threw waay more power shots than g too,but he was scared doe.
        Last edited by kushking; 03-27-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Ward fans and Floyd fans trying to turn tables with reverse phcology. But it wont work cos GGG hasnt got home advantage.

So when you say Jacobs was robbed nobody is gonna believe you. Kov was rokbbed as was castillo
          Sanchez doesn't agree with your line of thinking..... GGG won, Ward won and Floyd won because the judges said so.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            The pebble brains are the hypocrit nuthuggers that BELIEVE ward should give up his belts because they think he lost a razor thin fight but BELIEVE gstring won a fight that wasnt even close,jacobs CLEARLY WAS robbed in a one sided fight. Fanbois like you will always do mental gymnastics to :*******: gstring. In one fight you claim the fighter who landed barely more power shots & less jabs was robbed but in another the fighter with more jabs less power shots won. Gstring was scared of jacobs thats why he was scared to throw anything but weak ass jabs,but only to fanbois do weak jabs equal power shots,& jacobs threw waay more power shots than g too,but he was scared doe.
            This is an example of a pebble brain Jacobs can land 30 power shots in round 4 but it only took one GGG punch to get a 10 to 8 round. Just to let you know there's boxers like GGG who jab has more power than a power shot right hand or hook. If he was scared of Jacobs than why was Jacobs the one running . Your a prime example of low info boxing knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              This is an example of a pebble brain Jacobs can land 30 power shots in round 4 but it only took one GGG punch to get a 10 to 8 round. Just to let you know there's boxers like GGG who's jab has more power than a power shot right hand or hook. If he was scared of Jacobs than why was Jacobs the one running . You're a prime example of low info boxing knowledge

Comment

And here I thought Yunieski Gonzalez beat Pascal, Paulie beat Diaz the first time, Whitaker beat Chavez. Stupid me, should of known nobody cares about my keyboard judging behind or any fan for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  And here I thought Yunieski Gonzalez beat Pascal, Paulie beat Diaz the first time, Whitaker beat Chavez. Stupid me, should of known nobody cares about my keyboard judging behind or any fan for that matter
                  It is not your cup of tea, leave judging to pros like me.
                  - C.J. Ross

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    It is not your cup of tea, leave judging to pros like me.
                    - C.J. Ross
                    Best judge of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      This is an example of a pebble brain Jacobs can land 30 power shots in round 4 but it only took one GGG punch to get a 10 to 8 round. Just to let you know there's boxers like GGG who's jab has more power than a power shot right hand or hook. If he was scared of Jacobs than why was Jacobs the one running . You're a prime example of low info boxing knowledge
                      Your post proves you know *** about boxing, so according to you because gstring kd jacobs in 1 rd that makes his jabs count as much as jacobs power shots. And jacobs is a cruiserweight though...:wt:

Comment

Working...
                      X