Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Look Forward To Taking Care of Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
    Why do you think Spence is on PED's?
    Cuz they hating on the Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. Ask those same people why they don't say the same thing about 666...

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      Oh yes, the TRUTH will come out... That Brook is his daddy.

BROOK IS COMING TO DO DEMOLITION JOBS.
      Since when????

Comment

I'd favor Brook if he weren't cutting down from 160.

The weight is going to hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Spence is the betting favorite -135, brook is +105
          Look at the oddschecker site which lists 20 bookies. 9 have brook favourite, 9 even, 2 Spence favourite.

I've noticed more money is going on Spence to win so some of the betting houses that had Brook favourite at the time of my original post now have it even.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
            Look at the oddschecker site which lists 20 bookies. 9 have brook favourite, 9 even, 2 Spence favourite.

I've noticed more money is going on Spence to win so some of the betting houses that had Brook favourite at the time of my original post now have it even.
            Well if you favor Brook, head to Bovada...

Comment

A beating by GGG hasn't dented brooks spirit. That's a good sign regardless of whether he's weight drained

Comment

Originally posted by Idgogay4AJ View Post
                I'm.sure ***** **** Errol wont be pushing too hard for VADA testing
                Based on what?

Comment

Brook gonna do DEMOLITION JOBS on Spence!!

Then finally this dude who is getting SO MUCH HYPE off a career best win over Algieri!

LOOOL.

DEMOLITION JOBS COMING UP!
                  Brooks not a demolition type of fighter. It'll be a competitive fight, though.

Comment

To get to the body you gotta get through Brook's firepower first. I don't see Spence having the wheels, or the head movement to weave his way in, and stay in position long enough.

He's not ALgieri, who has pillowfisfts. He hits hard as fooK for a WW.

Why do you say that about him getting robbed, though? England is a bloody fair country when it comes to scoring. Every now and then you'l have a controversy, but no different than USA, or other countries. Lol, they had Malignaggi UP on like two of the cards in the fight against Eggington. Matthew Hatton clearly beat Lovemore N'Dou, yet somehow in his hometown they scored it a draw lol...

This was in Ireland, but still to this day one of THE WORST stoppages I've ever seen in my life was Mccluskey vs Corley. Lol 'Closkey was prolly up a round or two, and Corley hit him with like one good punch that made him do a lil stanky leg, and all the sudden the ref jumps in and stops it. Like WTF?!

Anyway, England has no history of robbing American fighters. And I'm American.
                    Spence closes that distance very well and Brook is not as good as people think and as for the power Spence is really a heavy hitter. His movement is underrated but he knows how to dish offence and close that gap very well and has a good jab himself. This will be a good fight but better than Bradley-Witter and more in the form of Alexander-Witter.

As for the robbery, no one beats a Hearn fighter especially where the IBF is concerned. It doesn't matter where in the world the fight happens including Vegas but now imagine this is in Sheffield.

As for Malignaggi tbf he was leading in the fight. It's one of the rare moments where a foreign fighter is given a fair shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      Spence closes that distance very well and Brook is not as good as people think and as for the power Spence is really a heavy hitter. His movement is underrated but he knows how to dish offence and close that gap very well and has a good jab himself. This will be a good fight but better than Bradley-Witter and more in the form of Alexander-Witter.

As for the robbery, no one beats a Hearn fighter especially where the IBF is concerned. It doesn't matter where in the world the fight happens including Vegas but now imagine this is in Sheffield.

As for Malignaggi tbf he was leading in the fight. It's one of the rare moments where a foreign fighter is given a fair shake.

What?!? Hahah Malignaggi was NOT leading in that fight.

He won maybe 2 rounds before stoppage time.

The comparisons to Bradley/Witter, and Alexander/Witter are terrible... And Bradley/Witter was a MUCH better fight than Witter/Alexander, which was one-sided all the way through. Bradley/Witter was a clear win for Bradley, but WITTER THE ****TER served up some competitive rounds. And while the cards were unnecessarily close, you didn't see Bradly get robbed there did ya?

Most likely it'll be similar to Porter/Brook, with Spence having a similar style to Porter. Although Spence is more controlled in his attack, and hits a little harder.

We'll see soon enough who wins But I'm calling BROOK DOING DEMOLITION JOBS.
                      Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-08-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X