No announcement yet.

Showtime offers Top Rank $1.1M for Loma-Walters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
    More than those two. Loma has huge potential for mainstream appeal and Arum realises that
    He doesn't sell anything either. He's a talented fighter but he barely sells ttickets

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      He doesn't sell anything either. He's a talented fighter but he barely sells ttickets
      Not yet, he's only had like 5 fights. Its amazing how much people expect from Loma after 5 fights

He is getting paid well now because arum knows he has huge potential

Comment

Why does selling tickets matter? Walters and Lomachenko are not draws.
        It's funny though, when it benefits you guys, y'all will say that Loma isn't a draw (even though Loma nor his fans say he's a draw to begin with), but on the other hand you guys want his opponents to get paid millions to fight him.

Then you have idiots like Dontaesracistnation that thinks he's always exposing something. He thinks Walters and Rigo are getting low balled, but Lomachenko would be making around the same as Walters and Rigo. What exactly is the problem then?
        They have to stop giving interviews to that racist pig.
        Apparently to this clown 500K is low. It's not like Lomachenko is making millions while they make 500K. This dude says Loma is making double the money that Rigo and Walters would get without any evidence. He's just making things up. Saying things out of his ass, so he could "expose" the fighters he doesn't like for obvious reasons. If it was the opposite, he would still find a way to blame it on Vasyl. It's freaking hilarious.
        Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 03-29-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

If Espinoza is telling the truth, the issue isn't Walters purse but the available date. I still also bet Arum is trying to make Walters sign an extension and he doesn't want to.

If there is no extension clause then Walters should take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
            Why does selling tickets matter? Walters and Lomachenko are not draws.
            It's funny though, when it benefits you guys, y'all will say that Loma isn't a draw (even though Loma nor his fans say he's a draw to begin with), but on the other hand you guys want his opponents to get paid millions to fight him.

Then you have idiots like Dontaesracistnation that thinks he's always exposing something. He thinks Walters and Rigo are getting low balled, but Lomachenko would be making around the same as Walters and Rigo. What exactly is the problem then?
            They have to stop giving interviews to that racist pig.
            Apparently to this clown 500K is low. It's not like Lomachenko is making millions while they make 500K. This dude says Loma is making double the money that Rigo and Walters would get without any evidence. He's just making things up. Saying things out of his ass, so he could "expose" the fighters he doesn't like for obvious reasons. If it was the opposite, he would still find a way to blame it on Vasyl. It's freaking hilarious.
            Lomachenko gets 750K, not because he puts asses in the seats or is a star himself, but simply because Arum has a mancrush on him. He got paid 750K to fight a stiff. Furthermore, he got mugged by old man Salido. When it was Walters turn to step up, he took out the trash twice, discarding Darchinyan and Donaire. Still his career high payday is around 300K, while Loma gets 750K to fight bums. Most people would have an issue with that, especially the ones that notice the Anti Rigondeaux crowd, all of a sudden switches sides, and are now apologetic for Lomachenko getting paid so much. Walters is actually an action fighter. So it all comes out seeming quite racial. I'm a fan of Lomachenko's skill, just as I'm a fan of Rigondeaux's skill. I'm also a fan of Walters. I just want to see good fights. I don't have a problem with Walters taking a stand though, and telling Arum pay me, or **** off.

Comment

Working...
            X