Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Gives Guerrero a Shot To Shock Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia has solid experience against southpaws and he'll be motivated to prove people wrong. On PBC's Fox debut no less. But I feel like he's been a tick slower since the Matthysse fight. Now entering his prime, this fight against Guerrero (even a faded one) will tell us a lot about where he stands going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBiNgVIP View Post
      spot on. i feel the same way. danny hasnt shown any improvement in his last 3 to 4 fights. maybe because of the opposition. but i do see a fading guerrero giving him hell in there.
      Guerrero and Danny are evenly matched up. It will be the stamina and who is in the best condition and who gets the best corner advice between rounds to win the fight on a decision. Sadly Guerrero is devoid of sound corner advice from that felon loser unbathed hat wearing oil coated burrito breath Rueben,

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        He got passed Lucas, but I hear you though and agree with everything you've said
        Danny Garcia will outpoint a fading slower Guerrero in the late rounds via better conditioning and sound corner advice from Angel. All Rueben will tell Robert is go hit him son and hit him hard.

Comment

Not 2 much trouble I c w/ Robert , a straight ahead guy.. ezy dec 4 Danny...

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Definitely avoid close quarter slug fest with Guerrero, I can see both of their faces falling apart from that one.
            Agreed.

In close quarters is where I can see El Fantasma giving DSG some problems.

Guerrero's straight left in between exchanges could give him some success.

Comment

The pattern is hilarious.

Anytime a Mexican is fighting a PR, play the "shot" card.

If the Rican wins, then the glory is minimized.

Cotto at 35 is young and prime tho. #war Canelo!

Calderon at 36 is young and prime tho. #War Segura!

The only Rican you peasants will admit was "shot" was Hector Camacho and that's because you read about in the paper.

Buncha lawn-rats...

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                The pattern is hilarious.

Anytime a Mexican is fighting a PR, play the "shot" card.

If the Rican wins, then the glory is minimized.

Cotto at 35 is young and prime tho. #war Canelo!

Calderon at 36 is young and prime tho. #War Segura!

The only Rican you peasants will admit was "shot" was Hector Camacho and that's because you read about in the paper.

Buncha lawn-rats...
                U know mexican's they got lil IQ hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X