Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what people call a lackluster performance

Dayum, that's nasty!

Comment

Well to be honest. Rosado MOVED UP in weight to fight GGG. He also hit him with some good shots and marked up his face significantly. And GGG didnt look like he had that great of stamina. He hit Rosado with everything but didnt put him down. He showed a lot of defensive liabilities. Let's see him get in there with someone that could punch as hard as he can and we might see that he was hype.

Comment

Put him in with Chavez Jr and we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
          Well to be honest. Rosado MOVED UP in weight to fight GGG. He also hit him with some good shots and marked up his face significantly. And GGG didnt look like he had that great of stamina. He hit Rosado with everything but didnt put him down. He showed a lot of defensive liabilities. Let's see him get in there with someone that could punch as hard as he can and we might see that he was hype.
          Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Put him in with Chavez Jr and we'll see.
          i would love to see him in there with quillin or pirog. i would give them a fair chance at upsetting golovkin, but i wouldn't put money on it. i could see it going either way imo.

as for this thread, who said this was a lackluster? i think too many just fell for the overwhelming hype he was getting on here and from hbo. golovkin's a solid MW who still has some professional experience to gain until he's a finished product, at least in my opinion. yeah he got hit, but he has the chin (at least for now) to be able to handle it. we saw a good 160 lber handle a decent 154 lber, i think too many people had too high of expectations for gennady tonight. he out threw, outlanded, and busted up rosado to the point where his corner threw in the towel. imo that was a good performance by him.

Comment

as a fan i thought he should have gotten him out earlier considering rosado isn't a MW and doesn't have a great chin

Comment

Leave the haters alone, they need something to ***** about since this is the first fight on HBO.

Comment

Blood is so dramatic.

Rosado wasn't anywhere near as hurt as GGG homers are trying to spin it. Sure, he has a nasty gash over the eye and a bloody nose, but you guys see a pic like that and think "DAMN!" when in reality it's the blood that makes you think that.

Rosado looked fine when he came up to Max during the post fight interview. Nothing a few stitches won't cure.

Comment

Working...
                X