Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the "Guerrero deserves the shot against Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Come on .. Canelo is the bigger threat to Floyd.
    Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    canelo has the better chance of beating floyd than robert.

anybody with a modicum of perceptual intelligence can see this.
    And Trout is an even bigger threat to Floyd than Canelo due to styles. But that's not what TS cares about, he cares about which fighter is more marketable, which fight will be "the more successful ppv".

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    So beating Berto is the stepping stone to getting a crack at arguably the pfp#1 fighter in the world?
    Who did Canelo beat that's better than Berto?

Comment

@Dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Tell us more about PEDs and why Manny in 2009-2010 was clean, but 2012 Marquez is dirty. I would love to hear more of your "expert" opinions.
      Well dead, simply put, you have to understand the human body. Our DNA does a pretty good job replicating and recovering. This has to due with our Mitochondria.

Mitochondria work great for our bodies up until the age of roughly 30. Some thing happens that we haven't quite figured out yet, and we begin to slow down.

Manny just turned 34. Scientifically, his body is slowing down.

In cases involving my clients over 30years old, i'd draw some blood, send it to the lab to get their testosterone ratio. If it falls below 4:1, then I would suggest some TRT.

With testosterone replacement therepy I inject a little pill subdermally in fatty tissue and the clients levels balance out properly in about a week.

To answer your question, Manny Pacquiao in 2009-2010 was sceintifically at his Prime.

Manny Pacquiao never looked swollen like the incredible hulk the way JMM did either. Not to mention JMM being at 5% bodyfat.

Physiologically, the human body will add bulk muscle mass OR conditioned fitness(lowbodyfat) ..... NOT both.

You only get dramatically increased musclemass AND lowered body fat with drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        False. This very website has been discussing this fight for over a year.
        Really? Beating Aydin at his first fight @147 and he was being talked about as a potential opponent for Floyd? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Now turn your argument to Canelo.....you will instantly see the Canelo has done zilch to deserve the fight nor the acclaim he receives.

Canelo beat Lopez - the guy that beat the guy that beat Berto, so if he is worthy in your eyes to fight Floyd, it must follow that beating Berto or anyone who has beaten Berto or beaten the guy that beat the guy that beat Berto, makes you worthy to fight Floyd. The central point of your argument is in congruence with this pattern as well, ergo you agree with what I've just stated.

Ortiz beat Berto, who did Floyd fight next? EXACTLY

The Ortiz win was more credible though as Berto was undefeated.

Comment

At Rich

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Come on .. Canelo is the bigger threat to Floyd.
            That's exactly right. That's why Floyd will cherrypick Guerrero.

Floyd/Guerrero=Floyd/Baldomir=Boring

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed
              Now we have so called boxing fans asking fighters to choose the more marketable opponent instead of the more deserving. WTF is going on?
              is that like when Floyd chose to fight oscar and Hatton over Margarito?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Really? Beating Aydin at his first fight @147 and he was being talked about as a potential opponent for Floyd? Why?
                Search the threads. A year ago they did a predictions article.

Comment

Here we go again lmaooo..

Comment

@dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Tell us more about PEDs and why Manny in 2009-2010 was clean, but 2012 Marquez is dirty. I would love to hear more of your "expert" opinions.
                    I feel blessed you hold me in such high regard now.

I approach things more scientifically, so my 'expert' opinions are a lot more like 'expert' facts.

But, do tell, why you think there was something suspicious regarding Manny Pacquiao in 2009-2010?

I am interested.

Comment

We all know Mayweather-Canelo would happen next year, whether its in may or September 2013 is up to the people involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X