No announcement yet.

Too Much Fighting Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Fighting Here

I was wondering if people are members of other forums on the internet. I ask this because it seems as if their is a lot of instability in here. I want to know if it's normal for people to fight on these forums. People hate each others guts and I am guilty of trash talking with other people, as well. I don't think it is healthy so I am going to stop. I also want to apologize to anybody I got in an argument with or to anybody I offended. That is not cool, and I regret it. You guys should cool it, with all the arguing, and make peace with everyone on here. I am also gonna get out of here for good, though. I want to abandon my dependence on technology which isn't completely necessary. I will always like boxing. Live long and prosper.

people fight on the internet, on every forum and every website with a comment section

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      people fight on the internet, on every forum and every website with a comment section
      They do, but this place is 10 times worse than all the other forums I visit, which are not boxing forums. I imagine this happens in a lot of boxing and other sports forums.

Comment

can you imagine youre in a 'peace forum' and all you see people fighting...

Comment

where's the fun in tickling each other's balls? you gotta bust a few of them

Comment

Are you familiar with the letters GFY?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              I was wondering if people are members of other forums on the internet. I ask this because it seems as if their is a lot of instability in here. I want to know if it's normal for people to fight on these forums. People hate each others guts and I am guilty of trash talking with other people, as well. I don't think it is healthy so I am going to stop. I also want to apologize to anybody I got in an argument with or to anybody I offended. That is not cool, and I regret it. You guys should cool it, with all the arguing, and make peace with everyone on here. I am also gonna get out of here for good, though. I want to abandon my dependence on technology which isn't completely necessary. I will always like boxing. Live long and prosper.
              I feel you brother. Its about time we had some peace and love up in this b1tch!!!!

Everybody sing a long:

Kumbayah my Lord, kumbayah
              Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's sleeping, my Lord, kumbaya
              Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's dreaming, my Lord, kumbaya
              Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's crying, my Lord, kumbaya
              Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's laughing, my Lord, kumbaya
              Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing, my Lord, kumbaya
              Oh Lord, kumbaya

Come by here, my Lord, kumbaya
              Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-04-2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                They do, but this place is 10 times worse than all the other forums I visit, which are not boxing forums. I imagine this happens in a lot of boxing and other sports forums.
                Youtube is even worse.

Comment

You have random people coming from all walks of life, with different views, beliefs, and opinions.

Some people use the anonymity of the internet to say and do things that otherwise they wouldn't face to face.

I'm actually of the opinion that this is one of the less hostile forums out there. People argue and **** but i'd say 95% is "good natured"

Comment

Ive heard of online fall outs leading to people fighting when they have bumped into each other, i've never taken it that seriously before, i just shut my laptop and walk downstairs and everyone online has magically vanished

Comment

Working...
                    X