No announcement yet.

Crawford protected by Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford protected by Top Rank?

Is TC being protected by arum and top rank? Manny at the age of 31 under TR, has fought guys like morales, barrera, marquez (twice), DLH, hatton, cotto, margarito, mosley.

These are the names manny fought all while being under 31. Crawford hasnt even come close to matching pac, and these are only guys manny fought while under 31. Crawford at 31, best win til this day is Postol!!

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    They are protecting their TV Deal first of all.
    at 31 and his best win so far is postol! and he's suppose to be the best right now?? are yall kidding me?!! postol???

Comment

Given he’s just got to the welterweight division who do you think he’s been protected from? Who should he have fought that he never got the chance to and it’s genuinely been his fault

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Given he’s just got to the welterweight division who do you think he’s been protected from? Who should he have fought that he never got the chance to and it’s genuinely been his fault
        look at the names i listed for pac while under 31 and compare it with crawford.

Comment

Protected from what and who? Spence Jr? How is that so when he just got to 147, the man been Welterweight for 5-6 Months LITERALLY while Thurman and Spence Jr been Welterweights their entire career and still haven't fought each other

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Protected from what and who? Spence Jr? How is that so when he just got to 147, the man been Welterweight for 5-6 Months LITERALLY while Thurman and Spence Jr been Welterweights their entire career and still haven't fought each other
            he fought horn then defend it with benavidezWHO? how long he's gon be protected for? "bu bu but he just got to WW".

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              True story.

Comment

Is Spence protected ? His supposedly fighting Collazo next come on you kidding me. Patterson, Collazo bunch of has beens. After Collazo who is next PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  Is Spence protected ? His supposedly fighting Collazo next come on you kidding me. Patterson, Collazo bunch of has beens. After Collazo who is next PAC.
                  yes, spencer is also being protected but dont worry my friend. manny is on that side of the street now so he will clean house.

Comment

I have to laugh at the spence haters. They all act as though spence gets to pick his opponent lol. Hes been calling out all the top wws for years! What more can he do? They all fight under the same umbrella! thurman and porter have been on camera making up every excuse under the sun as to why they cant fight spence.

On the flip side, bud is with arum, there really isnt that many wws to choose from.

Conclusion, we fight fans, all of us bud lovers and spence lovers like me are all fkd! we are FORCED to wait as USUAL! i just hope bud vs spence gets done while BOTH fighters are in their prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X