Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Canelo on the juice for the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Clenelo was juicing for years. Remember this was the first time ever he was tested and he failed two tests, he was never tested before so he was on steroids in every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Of course Clenelo was juicing for years. Remember this was the first time ever he was tested and he failed two tests, he was never tested before so he was on steroids in every fight.
      Oh he was tested, but it didnt' matter because he always disappeared into mexico for 6-8 months at a time. He only got tested 2 months leading up to fights when it doesnt matter.

Comment

Hell yes she was juiced up. Not this time doe, and GGG won't be taking it easy on the fraud either. This fight isn't going the distance and the diva might not ever fight again after the beating GGG will be dishing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          2 in the same month, goober....i know the whole sob story you cvnts keep crying over.

everyone else moved on
          youre like those fight fans who still scream about may vs jlc
          im not crying over anything you ass licking fanboy....i am saying what is a fact and the shameful way in which canelo and golden boy have conducted business..canelo and golden have turned out to be the scurge of boxing in private and in the spotlight.
          I cant wait to see how canelo looks come september 15th with no peds helping him and i cannot wait till golovkin rips him apart.
          I use to like canelo some years ago but now that has turned into distain and contempt.
          You crack on fanboy

Comment

Of course he was on the tainted beef....

It's all they know.

#Clenning

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              im not crying over anything you ass licking fanboy....i am saying what is a fact and the shameful way in which canelo and golden boy have conducted business..canelo and golden have turned out to be the scurge of boxing in private and in the spotlight.
              I cant wait to see how canelo looks come september 15th with no peds helping him and i cannot wait till golovkin rips him apart.
              I use to like canelo some years ago but now that has turned into distain and contempt.
              You crack on fanboy
              you hate nelo/gbp than i like any fighter.

live with being bitter

Comment

Working...
              X