Originally posted by grill vogel View Post
    making fun of kids is not cool ya creep

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
      making fun of kids is not cool ya creep
      making fun of creeps is not cool ya kid

Comment

What juice? What PED?

People are so quick to claim someone is taking a PED but which one exactly are they taking and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          What juice? What PED?

People are so quick to claim someone is taking a PED but which one exactly are they taking and why?
          its certain types of people that make these dark accusations and they always jump the gun. it's always in poor taste. i wish for the welfare of such people. and it's always people who have no knowledge and chickens behind the computer. i try to be cool and aid these people to realize but i always crack. it's always a black day in boxing, whenever these people make such claims.

Comment

Originally posted by grill vogel View Post
            its certain types of people that make these dark accusations and they always jump the gun. it's always in poor taste. i wish for the welfare of such people. and it's always people who have no knowledge and chickens behind the computer. i try to be cool and aid these people to realize but i always crack. it's always a black day in boxing, whenever these people make such claims.

lol! very clever and well written message.

check out mine --->

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
              dominating mediocre opposition is nothing to be blown away by....he's only good win is vs maidana and i had him losing the fight
              You had him losing against Maidana? That's the first person I've heard of scoring Khan/Maidana for Marcos.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Couldn't possibly be talent and hard work now could it?
                talent and hard work?

these words are very seldom used/recognized or given any weight in this forum..

as if these words do not sell.....

peds, steroids, roids, cheating, ducking, **** etc., are the by-words here..

sadly..

Comment

Working...
                X