Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dominator's path of destruction continues!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dominator's path of destruction continues!!

Guess who's back? Mark "The Dominator" De Mori! He's been on a warpath since his loss to David Haye, he was back in the ring yesterday against a familiar foe, Laszlo Toth. The Dominator had taken out Toth inside the 2nd round 13 months ago, but he wasn't satisfied! This time he laid waste to Toth in the 1st round in front of a raucous crowd in Austria!!! Does anybody have the guts to step up to the man that became a HW sensation by training himself watching YouTube videos?? I think not!! Come out of retirement Haye, you know the first fight was a fluke and you couldn't beat The Dominator a 2nd time! This man is spreading destruction across central and eastern Europe faster than the Nazis!!

mlac who can stop this man?!?!

I think the dominator and / or his team read my posts about stopping their trail of destruction through the balkans because the king of serbia was waiting for him > http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/674375

luckily they turned around quicker than the Nazis after the battle of stalingrad and by the looks of it headed back deep into europe. good choice i must say... Boban dont play!

The europe tour has been fun but its run its course now, I think we need to start a petition for the lionheart rematch Z.
    its time to come home Mark.

Comment

Yo, that sig lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I think the dominator and / or his team read my posts about stopping their trail of destruction through the balkans because the king of serbia was waiting for him > http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/674375

luckily they turned around quicker than the Nazis after the battle of stalingrad and by the looks of it headed back deep into europe. good choice i must say... Boban dont play!

The europe tour has been fun but its run its course now, I think we need to start a petition for the lionheart rematch Z.
        its time to come home Mark.
        Then let it be done! The great people down under are salivating over this rematch! Get the famed Australian title on the line and let's throw down at the venerable "Croatian Club" in Punchbowl so The Dominator's vast number of Mediterranean fans feel at home!
        Last edited by BigZ44; 11-04-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Then let it be done! The great people down under are salivating over this rematch! Get the famed Australian title on the line and let's throw down at the venerable "Croatian Club" in Punchbowl so The Dominator's vast number Mediterranean fans feel at home!
          Oh hell yea lets get the dungbeetle destroyer and brad hollywod pitt http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/510865 out of retirement for the undercard and do this!

Comment

Oh hell yea lets get the dungbeetle destroyer and brad hollywod pitt http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/510865 out of retirement for the undercard and do this!
            The South Pacific will be overflowing with action if this comes off, considering they get Big Daddy Browne and Friday the 13th in NZ in 3 weeks!

Comment

The South Pacific will be overflowing with action if this comes off, considering they get Big Daddy Browne and Friday the 13th in NZ in 3 weeks!
              Oh damn i thought Big daddy got his confidence back in the strip club in his last fight, looks like hes taking on Lionheart lite with this fellow at the auckland netball centre!

Lionheart Lepai will definately want revenge for his fallen Samoan brother after this! hopefully they hold him back at the netball centre and tell him to take care of the dominator first!
              KillaCamNZ you going to this bro? your in Hamilton right? you gotta make your way up for this one surely?
              Last edited by mlac; 11-04-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Oh damn i thought Big daddy got his confidence back in the strip club in his last fight, looks like hes taking on Lionheart lite with this fellow at the auckland netball centre!

Lionheart Lepai will definately want revenge for his fallen Samoan brother after this! hopefully they hold him back at the netball centre and tell him to take care of the dominator first!
                Do NOT underestimate "The Red Eye Pitbull" in that fight, he's already fine tuned his craft against The Dominator and Haumono among other veritable names and he just won the prized Universal Boxing Federation Asia Pacific title! If Browne isn't careful the red eye pitbull will be dunking Big Daddy's head in those nets!!!

Comment

Do NOT underestimate "The Red Eye Pitbull" in that fight, he's already fine tuned his craft against The Dominator and Haumono among other veritable names and he just won the prized Universal Boxing Federation Asia Pacific title! If Browne isn't careful the red eye pitbull will be dunking Big Daddy's head in those nets!!!
                  I hope Big daddy somehow reads this and takes heed of your warning, i almost dismissed it myself considering he was taken out by batman http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/643948 but hes had a nice comeback run since then

edit: ****ing lol just noticed hes related to David Tua, unfortunately he has not inherited the same genes, considering David had one of the greatest chins in HW history, and pati pati has been iced 10 times

Comment

I hope Big daddy somehow reads this and takes heed of your warning, i almost dismissed it myself considering he was taken out by batman http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/643948 but hes had a nice comeback run since then

edit: ****ing lol just noticed hes related to David Tua, unfortunately he has not inherited the same genes, considering David had one of the greatest chins in HW history, and pati pati has been iced 10 times
                    and ****ing batman

Comment

Working...
                    X