Collapse
No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hated it when a lot of funny members get banned, it made the lounge so slow

Comment

• I don't hate anyone or anything, it's a waste of time.

Comment

• i don't hate any of you guys but i will smack the shit out of any of you queeah phagz, beleeeeed'at.

Comment

• I don't hate anyone in here but I do hate when I press the button to the elevator and step back then someone comes from behind and presses the same lit button again

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I don't hate anyone in here but I do hate when I press the button to the elevator and step back then someone comes from behind and presses the same lit button again
            are these "they" that "come from behind" dudes? do you share any eye-locking when you give that slight turn around?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
              are these "they" that "come from behind" dudes? do you share any eye-locking when you give that slight turn around?
              .... i bet it's as hot as i imagine it.

Comment

• "Hate" is a waste of emotional, mental, and spiritual energy; and usually does more harm to the "hater" than it ever does to the "hated"......ergo, it is a self-destructive emotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  I lock eyes and give "they" 'The Magnum' son!

male or female

pato!
                  Last edited by -jose-; 02-12-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Hahaha, this thread is hilarious.

Comment

• I hate the rough ass toilet paper in all public bathrooms.

Comment

Working...
                      X