Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: When is a Loss Not a Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    so he got hit with 3 low blows in a row and bent over in pain and the ref thinks hes checking out?

floyd checking out. ref pulling judah off him and giving juadh the ko win

they were NOT low-blows

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      ??? Was that the Joshua fight??? Man the doctors checked Wyhte out and he CLEARLY was fighting back and not even getting hit!

Or how about with 10 seconds left you rock the sht out of the fighter but the POS ref is deaf and thinks he heard the round bell like in the Bradley/Vargas fight???

nah, still talking about Kovalev/Ward lol

Comment

I think this was quite sad to see. Loma was excellent on the night and put on a great display, he is truley in his prime and showed it. I am sorry to say it but i think Rigondeaux has now declined to the point where guys will probably beat him in his division that could not beat him before. He just could not keep up with Loma and then you add in the size that Loma has on Rigo. It was just a lose - lose situation so Rigondeaux wanted out.

Personally i believe Rigondeaux was going to get stopped and he is experienced enough to know this himself. Rigondeaux looked very shocked in this fight on how well Loma moved for his weight. Personally i would of respected Rigondeaux more if he had went out on his shield. I hope he has made some good money because i dont think he is going to be around for much longer.

Comment

So Lomachenk is going to be the first fighter who loses and people pretend it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Blame the promoters. If guys actually fought each other we wouldn't view singular losses so poorly. Guys get away with it in MMA because it's a more volatile sport but if a top guy loses to another top guy it's not the end for him. There is always a way back up. Promoters did this to themselves.
            Exactly right about the mma fighters having multiple losses and it doesn't hurt them as bad as it does in boxing. As far as boxing goes if a fighter loses once are twice regardless of how competitive they were they'll get the over hyped label real quick!! It shouldn't always be like that.
            Last edited by AdonisCreed; 12-11-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Bull****. Motha****a got his ass whooped by Ali & got gifts against Clottey & Mosley!

Comment

Working...
              X