Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Dontae, LDBC, Larry, and the rest give credit to Nomaschenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Dontae, LDBC, Larry, and the rest give credit to Nomaschenko?

Or will they continue to find excuses to discredit his victories and put him below other inferior fighters of a different complextion?

Saw Dontae's initial post fight video, and his voice was literally shaking rofl
    Yes, they will man up
    25.00%
    No, they won't
    75.00%

HA! No, of course not. The fact that I know they won't is a big reason why I stopped watching a lot of Youtube boxing channels.

Ask yourself this; how much credit did Loma get for absolutely CLOWNING Walters who had a height and 8 (EIGHT!) inch reach advantage? None.

Comment

Loma should have just had the fight at 126 so here wouldnt have been excuses

Comment

Actually I do expect Dontae will say Loma is #1 after pumping this fight up

Idk if one can argue Crawford is #1 still but there might be someone who thinks that
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-11-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Don't be silly. I just heard the live stream on 78sportstv.. A guy that picked Rigo to win said "Loma is average, he's a white hype that beat a smaller old man with a broken hand".. "78sportstv said he is positive the fight was fixed and Rigo was paid to take a dive" lol pathetic these guys can't give anyone credit.. The other guys on the stream were giving Loma credit.

BOXINGEGO was saying "Don't be surprised if Rigo KO's Loma" and he also said he expected Loma to be much bigger than Rigo after thier first face off, he said Rigo has fought bigger guys than Loma and broke thier Jaws... But now he's saying "Loma is bigger so it's no surprise he won" he also said the ref was on Loma's side and so were the commentators. Lol

Haven't heard Dontae's review.. But Thaboxingvoice is giving Loma his due credit.. They picked Rigo but they aren't bias like the others. The people calling in to the show are literally crying.
          Last edited by NahMean; 12-10-2017, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Don't be silly. I just heard the live stream on 78sportstv.. A guy that picked Rigo to win said "Loma is average, he's a white hype that beat a smaller old man with a broken hand".. "78sportstv said he is positive the fight was fixed and Rigo was paid to take a dive' lol pathetic these guys can't give anyone credit.

BOXINGEGO was saying "Don't be surprised if Rigo KO's Loma" and he also said he expected Loma to be much bigger that Rigo after the first face off, but he he said Rigo has fought bigger guys than Loma and broke thier Jaws... and now he's saying "Loma is bigger so it's no surprise he won" he also said the ref was on Loma's side and so were the commentators. Lol
            Lol, I guess there's our answer.

Comment

They will probably give Loma some credit, and immediately follow it up with a BUT.... age, height, weight, not enough calcium...

Comment

They aren't virulent, diseased bigots like you are. They give credit where credit is due. One thing THEY DUE DO is call out the blatant hypocrisy that runs rampant in this sport from users like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  HA! No, of course not. The fact that I know they won't is a big reason why I stopped watching a lot of Youtube boxing channels.

Ask yourself this; how much credit did Loma get for absolutely CLOWNING Walters who had a height and 8 (EIGHT!) inch reach advantage? None.
                  It truly doesn't matter.

They hate him more now.

Comment

"At this moment Lomachenko is in my top 5 p4p. I don't know where exactly, maybe I'll put my top 5 together tomorrow." - 78Sports (2:45-3:05)

Atta boy, 78

Not about to watch Dontae and BoxingEgo's long ass live streams.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-10-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X