• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    AJ-Wlad x3
    OK I actually would like one of these to be Salido-Roman instead

Great fight

Comment

Nominations for this are closed and there will be no poll as Wlad/AJ won the noms by a landslide. There is a poll for Fighter OTY though so go there guys.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Nominations for this are closed and there will be no poll as Wlad/AJ won the noms by a landslide. There is a poll for Fighter OTY though so go there guys.
        That's wack b

Make a poll, and don't forget salido-roman that schit was fire

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          That's wack b

Make a poll, and don't forget salido-roman that schit was fire
          No poll is only open for Fighter of the year. There's no point in this case. Plus it's a bit of extra work my write up lol Maybe next year.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            No poll is only open for Fighter of the year. There's no point in this case. Plus it's a bit of extra work my write up lol Maybe next year.

via GIPHY

Comment

haha jeez

fggccss wqa

Comment

It wasn't the #1 fight of the year but Breazeale vs Ugonoh was really good.

Comment

I feel as though it will probably be Joshua-Klitschko.

Yes Klitschko was off a layoff and a loss, and yes the ‘man’ at heavyweight is Fury despite how much they market AJ as that guy, but still.

We got a great fight...high drama...young upstart vs legendary veteran...both down both hurt both gassed...some tactics, some brawling...stoppage victory in a fight where the cards weren’t too far apart.

We got a good one, it’s still fun to watch. Take out the recent AJ frustrations and just watch that fight back just for the entertainment, it’s a pretty good candidate in my opinion.

Comment

AJ vs Klit

Comment

My vote goes to Roman / Salido for Fight of THE YEAR . Seeing as how they fought last week and 2017 isn't over Yet .

Comment

Working...
                      X