Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara: Daniel Jacobs is easy work! Danny is good but c'mon there are levels!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara: Daniel Jacobs is easy work! Danny is good but c'mon there are levels!

"Danny is a good fighter, but he is easy work to Lara, like c'mon" Says Decubas, but then backs track with excuses. "But Danny has to break that HBO contract and come to showtime"
    Last edited by Thraxox; 10-27-2017, 11:16 PM.

Danny straight ran away from Charlo with his tail between his legs. Can't tell me it's a coincidence that Charlo moves up to 160lbs and Danny immediately leaves Haymon/Showtime and runs straight to Eddie Hearn/HBO.

Comment

This moron is gonna start putting out anti-Jacobs tweets next, while fighting more 50th ranked nobodies.

Lara needs to go away. Dude's annoying and irrelevant.

Comment

The problem is Lara is right, but the MarGGGarito brigade can't fathom to entertain that Jacobs might be overrated. Doing so would also devalue their beloved Asian hero, MarGGGarito.

So no MarGGGarito fan - which is like 70% of this board - is going to admit that Jacobs is overrated.

Lara is right though. Danny Jacobs is going the Kell Brook route by living off a few rounds against MarGGGarito...and MarGGGarito himself is overrated. Again 70% of posters here want nothing to do with this information anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          The problem is Lara is right, but the MarGGGarito brigade can't fathom to entertain that Jacobs might be overrated. Doing so would also devalue their beloved Asian hero, MarGGGarito.

So no MarGGGarito fan - which is like 70% of this board - is going to admit that Jacobs is overrated.

Lara is right though. Danny Jacobs is going the Kell Brook route by living off a few rounds against MarGGGarito...and MarGGGarito himself is overrated. Again 70% of posters here want nothing to do with this information anyways
          For the most part I agree with you, I think jacobs is a good MW but the only reason he's made out to be some beast is because he took Lil g to the distance, I think arias has a decent chance to beat him but we'll see

Comment

Let me get this straight the guy who arguably lost to carlos molina and got dropped twice by angulo has the nerve to say he's levels above jacobs? WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Danny straight ran away from Charlo with his tail between his legs. Can't tell me it's a coincidence that Charlo moves up to 160lbs and Danny immediately leaves Haymon/Showtime and runs straight to Eddie Hearn/HBO.
              Why would Jacobs run from Jermall who couldn't hurt Trout and needed 4 rounds to KO a crippled boxer who could barely walk. Jacobs would KO Lara and Jermall. Bring them on. Please!

Comment

Who exactly has Lara fought since Canelo damn near chased him out of the ring. Lara has become a big bragging cherry picking and highly overrated fighter. Jacobs is much better than Lara who's specialty is running away.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Who exactly has Lara fought since Canelo damn near chased him out of the ring. Lara has become a big bragging cherry picking and highly overrated fighter. Jacobs is much better than Lara who's specialty is running away.
                  True. Lara would get pounded by Jacobs that’s if Jacobs could catch him. Whenever I have a tough time falling asleep I replay an Erislandy Lara fight and it works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                    True. Lara would get pounded by Jacobs that’s if Jacobs could catch him. Whenever I have a tough time falling asleep I replay an Erislandy Lara fight and it works wonders.
                    That's the thing with Lara he is a first class boxer that is awkward for anyone, a spoiler high risk little reward fighter that nobody wants to fight because of his style.

Comment

Working...
                    X