No announcement yet.

Conor mcgregor reveals paulie malignaggi's real purpose in camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor mcgregor reveals paulie malignaggi's real purpose in camp

Answers question about Malignaggi 2:44 in video.
    Conor bringing him in to give him a beating for the trash talk.
    In think Malignaggi will reconsider the offer

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    Connor probably just wants the opportunity to beat the dogcrapp out of the inactive Paulie in camp and call it "work"
    called it

Comment

Don't believe it for 1 second. He's paying him to help him. He just doesn't want to admit he needs help from a guy like Paulie, that would go against this "I don't give a fuck, i'll beat everyone" persona.

Comment

how can paulie help conor....paulies an effin bum. and a shot one at that. fighting with his hand at his side like a dumbass and getting caught clean over and over=slick boxer because hes moving around and throwing pitty pat shots!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          how can paulie help conor....paulies an effin bum. and a shot one at that. fighting with his hand at his side like a dumbass and getting caught clean over and over=slick boxer because hes moving around and throwing pitty pat shots!
          Paulie has good technical ability. The fact he got so far being one of the weakest punchers the sport has ever seen proves that.

Comment

Of course he is there to help him, you got to be a ****** to think Conor couldn't do with any boxers help. In a boxing ring Paulie would stop Conor period!

Comment

He'd still beat the crap out of Conor. Paulie is there to help. He's probably the best sparring partner Conor even has.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Don't believe it for 1 second. He's paying him to help him. He just doesn't want to admit he needs help from a guy like Paulie, that would go against this "I don't give a fuck, i'll beat everyone" persona.
                Considering how poor his other sparring partners are it doesn't seem like he wants too much work in camp. He probably thinks he can beat Paulie up. Whether he actually can or not, I guess we'll find out afterwards

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Paulie has good technical ability. The fact he got so far being one of the weakest punchers the sport has ever seen proves that.
                    This. Excellent post.

Read the above, only you're likely far too stupid to see the benefits it brings in with Paulie being one of the most technically gifted available to spar with.

Comment

Working...
                    X