Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd at 38 dominated Manny and Berto and was p4p#1 wbc,wba,wbo,ring,lineal champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd at 38 dominated Manny and Berto and was p4p#1 wbc,wba,wbo,ring,lineal champ

Manny at 38 lost to a school teacher

Manny didnt lose. But yes floyd is very good.

Comment

Aren't you that guy that tried to fight someone on twitter for insulting Floyd? Not being funny, I used to browse this forum and I remember a user of a similar name doing something like that.

Comment

The Hornet murks any version of Berto.

Comment

My high school basketball coach once made the Atlanta Hawks NBA team..wonder if he could ever in his life even compete with Michael Jordan?

Comment

Funny when a supposed boxing fan is celebrating a robbery...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Funny when a supposed boxing fan is celebrating a robbery...
              wasnt a robbery at all..the fact he even had a damn close fight with someone like Horn is pretty sad

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                wasnt a robbery at all..the fact he even had a damn close fight with someone like Horn is pretty sad
                It was a robbery and Floyd's best victory doesn't seem so sweet anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  It was a robbery and Floyd's best victory doesn't seem so sweet anymore.
                  Manny losing to a school teacher doesnt take floyds victory over the p4p #2 fighter in the world away from him....thats Mannys problem..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Manny losing to a school teacher doesnt take floyds victory over the p4p #2 fighter in the world away from him....thats Mannys problem..lol
                    Yeah getting robbed and being over the hill its his problem...

Comment

Working...
                    X