No announcement yet.

Why We SHould Keep Political/Social Agendas Out Of Public Schools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
    How else are liberals going to scape goat straight, white males as the devils of society and base their whole political campaign on it?
    They dont have much to run on besides, "Hey guys, remember racism?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      They dont have much to run on besides, "Hey guys, remember racism?"
      It goes deeper than that. They literally only teach kids about the horrors and destruction white colonialism had on the world and then point out all the "genocides" we committed e.g the Native Americans, the Nazi regime and how we didn't just oppress black people but also women.

That's why feminist myths like the 1/3 rape statistic, 77 cents to the dollar wage gap and pedophile/child sexual assault being mostly men are widely believed by people who don't know any better. It's also why there's a huge increase in hostility towards males in our society nowadays, everyone drank the feminist cool aid.

You'll never see teachers saying how, yes while women never had the vote until the early 1900s, they also weren't forced to fight in wars and die for their government, on top of that men who didn't own land also didn't get the vote for a long time either.

Oh and the white feather campaign? Yeah you'll never see that taught, or how the British women were busy partying/having sex with the American G.I's while the British men were off in a foreign land getting shot to pieces/having their limbs blown off.

They'll never mention Africans committing genocide on other Africans or how the word slavery originated from the word Slav, whites who were enslaved.

Just a few examples here but you get my point. The liberal spin doctoring agenda has been in full force since the 60s and it's progressively got worse and worse since.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Didn't you know society never existed before 17th century colonial America?
        Left-wingers are so insane that some of them probably believe that, so I don't know if you're joking or not.

I claim Poe's Law. Look it up if you're not aware of what that is.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          Left-wingers are so insane that some of them probably believe that, so I don't know if you're joking or not.

I claim Poe's Law. Look it up if you're not aware of what that is.
          Good Post..... Never heard of Poe's Law before, so i will check it out

Comment

This is a great post on another forum debunking a list of 'privileges' that white people 'enjoy':

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread869023/pg1

Comment

The idea that white people invented racism is laughable. Arab Muslims were enslaving blacks in the 7th century, and this went on all the way through to the 20th century (1300 years), so a lot longer than the 300+ year trans-Atlantic slave trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

They enslaved mainly blacks, but also a large number of whites too.

In the 9th century, there was a massive rebellion of black slaves in Iraq (city of Basra) which grew to include 500,000 slaves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

Here's how Arab writers of the time described the 'Zanj' (blacks):

As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence - Al-Muqaddasi

We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions - Al-Jahiz

Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament - Al-Jahiz

the moral characteristics found in their mentality are close to the instinctive characteristics found naturally in animals. - Al-Dimashqi

It is said that when the [black] slave is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals - Al-Abshibi

All of this was said long before the trans-Atlantic slave trade was established.

The reason why there isn't a large black population in the Arab world today like you see in the Americas is because all the male slaves were castrated.
              The argument isn't that white people invented racism. These people use an institutionalized definition of racism. Just not liking another race isn't racism. The racism need to be institutionalized by government, church, or whatever. Only the race in power can be racist. In the Arabian example you gave, the Arabs would qualify as racist because they were the people in power. In the US, where white people are largely hold most of the positions of power, they would argue only white people can be racist. What I found in arguments about racism, these discussions generally turns into a semantics battle more than anything else.

I went to a magnet high school under a Humanities program so I was taught these things. I don't don't really buy into this framing anymore though. It's not particularly useful.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-13-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                The argument isn't that white people invented racism. These people use an institutionalized definition of racism. Just not liking another race isn't racism. The racism need to be institutionalized by government, church, or whatever. Only the race in power can be racist. In the Arabian example you gave, the Arabs would qualify as racist because they were the people in power. In the US, where white people are largely hold most of the positions of power, they would argue only white people can be racist. What I found in arguments about racism these discussions generally turns into a semantics battle more than anything else.

I went to a magnet high school under a Humanities program so I was thought these things. I don't don't really buy into this framing anymore though. It's particularly useful.
                Glad you broke free of the indoctrination. I dont ever remember being taught insane racism like that but I went to Valley High school in Las Vegas.

Comment

I'd much rather prefer if there were no public schools to begin with.

Comment

The argument isn't that white people invented racism.
                    Watch the video in the OP.

5:30 "educators & students spend 3 days immersed in various workshops, that propose that white European Christian men are the inventors & sole practitioners of racism".

These people use an institutionalized definition of racism. Just not liking another race isn't racism. The racism need to be institutionalized by government, church, or whatever.
                    No, they believe that 'racism' can only be practiced by white people because it is they who invented it.

Racism

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...english/racism

Only the race in power can be racist.
                    There is no 'race' in power, so there goes that argument.

In the US, where white people are largely hold most of the positions of power, they would argue only white people can be racist.
                    You just admitted that white people are not 'the' ones in power. And even if every institution, company/business was controlled by a white person/people, that still wouldn't mean that 'white people control everything', because the vast majority of white people wouldn't have anything to do with the controlling of those institutions/businesses.

And their definition is plain bull****. If a black man walks up to a white man and attacks him because he's white, that's racism. If an Asian man walks up to a black man and attacks him because he's black, that's racism. If an hispanic man walks up to an Arab man and attacks him because he's Arab, that's racism.

This nonsensical 'only those in power can be racist' is bull**** simply because the vast majority of white people have as much power as the vast majority of black people (and all other non-whites).

Here's an argument that totally destroys this new, updated BS 'definition' of 'racism' - by the logic of the 'racism = power' definition, a jobless, homeless, penniless white man has more power than, say... Oprah, a billionaire, or Colin Powell, or Condoleeza Rice... 3 extremely wealthy, powerful, influential black people. And that jobless, homeless, penniless white man has more power than them (put together, I'd assume), simply because he's white. Laughable! And only the clinically insane could believe such nonsense.

Comment

Watch the video in the OP.

5:30 "educators & students spend 3 days immersed in various workshops, that propose that white European Christian men are the inventors & sole practitioners of racism".
                      Only the narrator said that. That's was her own interpretation. There's no actual quote from one of the speakers that said that as far as I'm aware. Didn't bother watching the other 3 parts if there is.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-13-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X