Average Solar System Warming Statistics! Suck It Libs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    lol, this thread needs to be on PPV.
    nah it's a mismatch...like watching a mayweather(piggy) fight.....you already know whos gonna win....

Comment

Yeah Jim's last post was utterly weak. Squeal is starting to eat him up.

He's cherry picking a single year, while completely ignoring the trend.

Comment

I think you two should move onto the anthropogenic side of the discussion. It's what I'm most interested in anyway. Squeal has obviously proved the point that temperatures are trending upward.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          Yeah Jim's last post was utterly weak. Squeal is starting to eat him up.

He's cherry picking a single year, while completely ignoring the trend.
          Jim's even failed with basic reading comprehension(see global warming-climate change argument)...he's going full ****** like Ortiz...

Comment

How old is the earth and how long has man existed on it and how long did dinosaurs exist on it? I don't think man has the capability to destroy earth, it'll keep on living long after we are all gone.

Comment

I REPEAT.... Where is the evidence that the warming trend is a bad thing??

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                I REPEAT.... Where is the evidence that the warming trend is a bad thing??
                You won't find one sigular rebuttle. The left use diversion and division to argue points they have no ground to stand on. See Chenk unger of the young turks, he blamed fast and furious on racist kkk meth dealerss instead of acknowledging it was Eric Holder. Pig has only argued semantics even against jim while not once sighting actual facts that refute or disprove the solar system climate change. Both pages have had non combatant congratulatory knob gobblers ignoring the very basic of informed questions to the liberal fueled "science."

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  Jim's even failed with basic reading comprehension(see global warming-climate change argument)...he's going full ****** like Ortiz...
                  1. I didn't pull 1998 out of my a$$, Squeelpiggy disregarded Ts's link because the data (showing Earth's global warming mimicked the Universe's warming) was old, as old as 1998.
                  2. I said it's not exactly like there's been any global warming since then.
                  3. Squeel proceeded to point out the significance of El Nino and La Nina years.
                  4. There clearly hasn't been a warming trend since 1998 (actually quite the opposite,) going by the temperature graph that he provided (except for the La Nina years, as I pointed out.)
                  5. Squeel is clearly ducking Welter.
                  6. Squeel refuses to discuss the anthropogenic link because he'd rather relish in his supposed (and extremely rare) victory against me (rooted on by his idiot fans.)
                  7. Jump on in the water's fine.
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-27-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Fun thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      You won't find one sigular rebuttle. The left use diversion and division to argue points they have no ground to stand on. See Chenk unger of the young turks, he blamed fast and furious on racist kkk meth dealerss instead of acknowledging it was Eric Holder. Pig has only argued semantics even against jim while not once sighting actual facts that refute or disprove the solar system climate change. Both pages have had non combatant congratulatory knob gobblers ignoring the very basic of informed questions to the liberal fueled "science."
                      Piggy is in love with himself.. He regularly sucks his own micro penis and then, like a peacock, he struts around while his own cum drips from his chin proudly proclaiming he just scored as if we wouldn't know the difference
                      Ignore him..
                      Last edited by Welter_Skelter; 05-28-2013, 12:20 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                      X