Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko On Rigondeaux Injury: I've Fought With One Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma probably will get criticized for not quitting wth an actual real injury.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Care to repeat this post in English?

Didn't you pick Rigo? Your pick shows you know even less than I thought you knew.
      He is the classic butt hurt fool who can't handle that his RI-GOD doesn't have wings and can't fly - like some of those avatars his fans were using a while back that depicted Rigo as an Angel with wings, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        It seems like now his opponents are bowing out as soon as they start getting in deep. I guess their thinking is, well those other guys did it so I can do it too LOL
        its disgusting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          its disgusting to see.
          It is like they are getting stung by a hornet attack and dont want anymore where that came from.

Comment

The problem with Rigo was that he didn't look like he gave an effort to fight with a hurt hand.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              He is the classic butt hurt fool who can't handle that his RI-GOD doesn't have wings and can't fly - like some of those avatars his fans were using a while back that depicted Rigo as an Angel with wings, lol.
              lomachenko showed them that rigo cannot walk on water and they have lost their pathetic little minds hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                When Rigo realized he was ineffective and couldn't win, he bowed out.
                Quite simply. He wasn’t getting tagged or hurt. But he knew there was no winning that fight. Rigondeaux had to make it an ugly, foul-filled clinch-fest, or probably get KTFO. Reminds me of something he said prior to the fight, “It’s one thing to call the devil’s name, it’s another thing when he appears.” Last night he learned what it meant to be on the other side of that coin. The irony.

Comment

Thats my best guess as to why so many guys quit - Lom was a hornets nest that was too much for them. They werent getting hit with bombs, it was like a BB machine gun, where one BB doesnt hurt you but a storm of them make it feel like there is no way out.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Quite simply. He wasn’t getting tagged or hurt. But he knew there was no winning that fight. Rigondeaux had to make it an ugly, foul-filled clinch-fest, or probably get KTFO. Reminds me of something he said prior to the fight, “It’s one thing to call the devil’s name, it’s another thing when he appears.” Last night he learned what it meant to be on the other side of that coin. The irony.
                    Bigger irony is that every one on here was telling how Rigo would break Lomas jaw or destroy his eye socket cuz he has bricks in his hands, and Rigo “hurt” his hand and quit. lol what an irony.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      Bigger irony is that every one on here was telling how Rigo would break Lomas jaw or destroy his eye socket cuz he has bricks in his hands, and Rigo “hurt” his hand and quit. lol what an irony.
                      I don’t know about everyone. For starters, most people, including myself, were picking Lomachenko to win. But, yeah, there is some irony that he “hurt” his hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X