Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roberto Duran: Canelo Beat Golovkin, May KO Him in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Canelo lost the fight and will lose again.

Comment

I hate these threads because super fans aren't brave enough to accept their guy didn't enough to beat the champ. Wanting a guy to lose and him losing are two different things. I had money on Golovkin and I have praised Canelo for his performance but to beat a champ? He gave that fight away after the fourth and tried to re-win it in the 11th and 12th because he had no legs left. The kid fixes his stamina and he'd beat Golovkin on points but you can't fight well the first three rounds and then get on your bike and expect to win fights.

I also don't want to see another Canelo fan criticizing a fighter for getting on his bike, like seriously. I was absolutely baffled he elected to do so in that fight.
      Last edited by turnedup; 11-09-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Manos de piedra is telling it like it is and was!

A true afficiando in the puligist of the sweet science knows what they saw!

Take away all the hype, nonsense, propaganda, agendas and expectations and you get what you see clearly!

Canelo simply outboxed GGG!

Listen to his coach in the corner in between the rounds!

He's telling Gennady that he needs to do more and go to the body but did he really effectively win the fight?!

Canelo outsmarted him and Sanchez knows it which is why he complained that Canelo "ran" but what he's really saying is, "give us a better chance to win by slugging with us"!

Canelo showed he knows how to utilize the ring and ropes to its advantages while GGG kept doing the same thing over and over and over and over and was getting countered!

GGG is very fortunate that Canelo's stamina is his flaw, everytime Canelo went downstairs he was feeling them punches!

Rematch should favor Canelo and a KO I can see it if he goes to the body starting at round 1 and on!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Manos de piedra is telling it like it is and was!

A true afficiando in the puligist of the sweet science knows what they saw!

Take away all the hype, nonsense, propaganda, agendas and expectations and you get what you see clearly!

Canelo simply outboxed GGG!

Listen to his coach in the corner in between the rounds!

He's telling Gennady that he needs to do more and go to the body but did he really effectively win the fight?!

Canelo outsmarted him and Sanchez knows it which is why he complained that Canelo "ran" but what he's really saying is, "give us a better chance to win by slugging with us"!

Canelo showed he knows how to utilize the ring and ropes to its advantages while GGG kept doing the same thing over and over and over and over and was getting countered!

GGG is very fortunate that Canelo's stamina is his flaw, everytime Canelo went downstairs he was feeling them punches!

Rematch should favor Canelo and a KO I can see it if he goes to the body starting at round 1 and on!
          Tell'em homie! But I don't see Nelo knocking him out in the second fight. Nelo wins again though....

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            Daft arl get is smokining bobby not a chance canelo won that fight waant even close enough to say that triple G mauled him canelo was on the foot all night in retreat mode i scored it 8 4 think canelo gettin put to sleep if they rematch
            Was it hard to type this while giving GGG a hand job?
            Last edited by kidaguilar; 11-09-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Tell'em homie! But I don't see Nelo knocking him out in the second fight. Nelo wins again though....
              As I usually do and you as well!

I think if Canelo starts round 1 going to the body and does it consistently for the next 7 or 8 rounds I think GGG will look much different energy wise and the worse for wear!

In round 6 and round 10 Canelo hurt GGG with a bodyshot and made him back off or clinch!

One thing for sure GGG definitely respected Canelo's power and skills!

His best bet is to be reckless with his pressure and land a big shot cuz otherwise Canelo will outbox him again and even worse now that Canelo knows what he's up against!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                I guess on this fight Duran's biased towards the latino.
                I would agree.

Comment

Duran just dropped about 50 spots on the NSB most popular list after this!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Duran just dropped about 50 spots on the NSB most popular list after this!
                    Roturdo Duran quit against a man who wore eyeliner in the fight.

That's the only reason he was popular in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      Roturdo Duran quit against a man who wore eyeliner in the fight.

That's the only reason he was popular in the first place
                      Robturdo. that made me LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X