No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Don Jr does seem a lil down syndromey, but I still say no Trump's go down in NothingBurgerGate.
    He may not be convicted but remember when he released all his own emails,,, It showed his connection, and he would be a major name to get, if only for political reasons

Comment

• No way is a Trump going down in this, SAA.

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      there's only one side (liberals) burning the American flag and waving every flag but the American flag on the streets. and you have the habit of making excuses for this side.

all the maxine waters in the lounge aren't talking about that.
      I haven't seen much of that but if any of those individuals calls themselves patriots feel free to tell them they're not.

Idk what that has to do with me. The fact that we are on the same side of the political spectrum does not mean we think entirely the same or feel the same way about our country.

Comment

• Well, I’m not proud of it, but after about a week of on/off digestion, I have successfully read this entire thread. Some conclusions:

1) Donald Trump is a deeply narcissistic, unprofessional and incompetent c***.

2) The level of political debate attained (or otherwise) in this thread would embarrass most pre-schoolers.

3) The Republicans on here would still give Trump a standing ovation if he took a **** on their front lawn, stuck a tiny American flag in it and then told any assembled press that Hillary Clinton had done the deed. You’re all so convinced that a trust-fund billionaire is going to represent your interests that you believe - despite all evidence to the contrary - that every bare-faced lie, every disgusting remark or action, every pathetic legislative failure is in some way a carefully constructed part of the MAGA Masterplan rather than the demented floundering of a hack drowning under the complexity of the office. You cucked redneck f***ers.

4) The Democrats on here are a mirror-image of their party: confused, deeply hypocritical and utterly devoid of substance beyond a vague idea that ‘perhaps everything will work out if we just hurl insults at everyone who disagrees with us’. Occupying a nebulous middle ground, you sneer at the conservative elements for their selfish attitudes and politically incorrect beliefs while all the time failing to realise that you define yourselves entirely by how far you can slink out of the Republicans’ shadow. I despise the vacouosity of what you stand for. At least the right wing tosspots on here have a certain base principle, even if that principle is “I’m alright, so everyone else can go and f*** themselves”. As the old joke goes: “Republicans want the world to be ruled by 20 rich, old white men. Democrats want 10 of them to be women...”

5) The only poster who was actually able to consistently put together a well-researched, detailed and cogent argument is a communist FFS. It’s a pity that Big Chief Non-Sequitur and his fake “I just want an adult discussion. Now let me ignore all your legitimate points and accuse you of playing gotcha, Gruber” peace pipe chased him off.

6) I am the biggest idiot of all for actually reading this s***.
        Last edited by E10Rifle; 10-31-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Why would the Russians want Trump to win when they already had Hillary bought and paid for?

It makes no sense, except to grubers.
          He keeps spouting this nonsense. Hillary was coming with harsher sanctions following Barrack's sanctions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            He may not be convicted but remember when he released all his own emails,,, It showed his connection, and he would be a major name to get, if only for political reasons
            Releasing your e-mails shows guilt.

Innocent people wipe servers clean, delete 30,000 e-mails, and smash cell phones with hammers.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              Well, I’m not proud of it, but after about a week of on/off digestion, I have successfully read this entire thread. Some conclusions:

1) Donald Trump is a deeply narcissistic, unprofessional and incompetent c***.

2) The level of political debate attained (or otherwise) in this thread would embarrass most pre-schoolers.

3) The Republicans on here would still give Trump a standing ovation if he took a **** on their front lawn, stuck a tiny American flag in it and then told any assembled press that Hillary Clinton had done the deed. You’re all so convinced that a trust-fund billionaire is going to represent your interests that you believe - despite all evidence to the contrary - that every bare-faced lie, every disgusting remark or action, every pathetic legislative failure is in some way a carefully constructed part of the MAGA Masterplan rather than the demented floundering of a hack drowning under the complexity of the office. You cucked redneck f***ers.

4) The Democrats on here are a mirror-image of their party: confused, deeply hypocritical and utterly devoid of substance beyond a vague idea that ‘perhaps everything will work out if we just hurl insults at everyone who disagrees with us’. Occupying a nebulous middle ground, you sneer at the conservative elements for their selfish attitudes and politically incorrect beliefs while all the time failing to realise that you define yourselves entirely by how far you can slink out of the Republicans’ shadow. I despise the vacouosity of what you stand for. At least the right wing tosspots on here have a certain base principle, even if that principle is “I’m alright, so everyone else can go and f*** themselves”. As the old joke goes: “Republicans want the world to be ruled by 20 rich, old white men. Democrats want 10 of them to be women...”

5) The only poster who was actually able to consistently put together a well-researched, detailed and cogent argument is a communist FFS. It’s a pity that Big Chief Non-Sequitur and his fake “I just want an adult discussion. Now let me ignore all your legitimate points and accuse you of playing gotcha, Gruber” peace pipe chased him off.

6) I am the biggest idiot of all for actually reading this s***.
              Red- name some of those debaters

Green- who is that poster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                2000-2010

How about 1992-2016

NAFTA is bad because it allows companies to skirt the country's labor laws and unions and exploit cheap 3rd world labor.. democrats will try and cover themselves by strongly supporting unions, etc.. but it's all meaningless if companies get a free pass with these "trade acts"

Trade acts = trading union workers for 3rd world labor

What was union membership numbers in 1992 and now in 2016.

But hey, at least post-NAFTA we got aerospace help, because the country that invented flying and was world leader in aviation, Air Force, NASA type programs pre-NAFTA really was in need of aerospace help
                Why are you ignoring the bold phrase?
                If you evidence otherwise, drop a link!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Red- name some of those debaters
                  The worst offenders are obviously Bernie The Memeclown and the saddo with 1,000+ offerings of sanctimonious drivel. But virtually everyone else descends into insults and/or entirely selective quoting/replying without the slightest intention of ever being swayed from the narrow, partisan party political bandwaggoning that is produced by a two-party system. It’s the same in Congress, I guess. Must be especially hard being a left-leaning Democrat as the party you are obliged to support by virtue of them not being a bunch of ****phobic gun nuts would be considered moderately right wing in any normal Western democracy.

Green- who is that poster?
                  Natas.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                    The worst offenders are obviously Bernie The Memeclown and the saddo with 1,000+ offerings of sanctimonious drivel. But virtually everyone else descends into insults and/or entirely selective quoting/replying without the slightest intention of ever being swayed from the narrow, partisan party political bandwaggoning that is produced by a two-party system. It’s the same in Congress, I guess. Must be especially hard being a left-leaning Democrat as the party you are obliged to support by virtue of them not being a bunch of ****phobic gun nuts would be considered moderately right wing in any normal Western democracy.

Natas.
                    Since you took on the critique role. Did you see me engaging in insults and avoiding questions?

Also critique my posts in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Why are you ignoring the bold phrase?
                      If you evidence otherwise, drop a link!
                      What bold phrase?

Comment

Working...
                      X