Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxer Involved in Fake Brain Scan Scandal - Dies After Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxer Involved in Fake Brain Scan Scandal - Dies After Sparring

A Filipino boxer who was involved in a recent scandal over faked brain scans has died after a sparring session, sports officials said Tuesday. Jeffrey Claro fell into a coma and later died after being knocked down in the second round of his match on Friday, said Dioscoro Bautista, head of the boxing division of the Games and Amusements Board.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This might have hurt boxings credibility if the sport was still relevant.

Comment

Condolences go out to him and his family.

Comment

yea i heard its bad over there with alot of them faking scans

Comment

Damn. That's f#cked up. They need to lock up the mfers doing the fake brain scans.

Comment

Man, this is bad and I hate it for te family. Boxing at some point as "A Sport" must adopt more fighter protections... Insurance should be built into all sanctioning fees, state-by-state and nationally, as should a retirement plan based on fighter payout. This is tooo longin coming, I will always stand by boxers, but nationally we should too.

Comment

Condolences to the family.
              Boxing is a tough sport.

I personally did sparring last wednesday and i was all beat up all that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                This might have hurt boxings credibility if the sport was still relevant.
                Boxing will always be relevant where do you guys get that boxing is dying boxing will always be no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  Condolences to the family.
                  Boxing is a tough sport.

I personally did sparring last wednesday and i was all beat up all that weekend.
                  Boxing is as real as it gets its not a game you play. It can be life and death in that ring when you get caught with a solid punch it wakes you up and you realize that you can get seriously hurt. That's why I hate these internet warriors criticizing fighters when they don't know how it is. Saying things like he scared or a coward or he doesn't hit hard if they knew every punch in the face hurts.

Comment

So very easy to deceive cover up for change brain scans Peds tests anything especially when a fighter goes from state to state or country to Country... it will never be under control because there is not one Soul governing body either worldwide or nationally in the US

Comment

Working...
                    X