An Equal and Opposite Reaction: Canelo Alvarez vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Equal and Opposite Reaction: Canelo Alvarez vs GGG

https://imgur.com/gallery/lKcAK

Those with more than a GED or Filipino education already know Ca$hnelo won.

**** was so entertaining. 97G embarrassed XD

Comment

Green K given for not being D1CK sucking sheep

Comment

interesting analysis ,kudos for your work

Comment

Here is the flurry in the 12th that was supposedly impressive.. How many of those shots landed?
          It's just gloves and grazing shots. The best punch in that flurry is actually the jab by Canelo.
          https://imgur.com/a/JHof8

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Green K given for not being D1CK sucking sheep
            There's no need to troll, but thank you anyway.

Comment

Bumping for the night people

Comment

Originally posted by escudo View Post
                There's no need to troll, but thank you anyway.
                I'm not trolling. I gave you a green K.

Canelo won the fight outright. He landed the cleaner punches just about all night long and defended beautifully, making GGG miss and be sloppy all night long.

Yes, GGG had a good jab the entire night, but Canelo's counters were even more proficient and clean. No, neither guy hurt each other (seriously anyway), but Canelo was simply scoring the cleaner work.

Yes, GGG did win some rounds and his aggression was definitely notable, but walking forward does not equal winning...especially when walking forward becomes missing 3/4 punches while landing 1 jab to Canelo's hard counter-punch.

Fairly easy 8-4 or 7-5 for Canelo. Don't know what the Kool-Aid on these boards for GGG is, but a pretty competitive and clear decision for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  Here is the flurry in the 12th that was supposedly impressive.. How many of those shots landed?
                  It's just gloves and grazing shots. The best punch in that flurry is actually the jab by Canelo.
                  https://imgur.com/a/JHof8
                  Lots of those punches landed at least partially and only the last couple of punches were blocked or limited to partial landing. The only completely flush punches were the opening left hook to the body, 2nd left hook to top of head, and of course the jab.

Golovkin never landed that many punches consecutively throughout the entire fight.

I don't need Compubox either, lol, Canelo outboxed the guy fairly easily

Comment

Originally posted by escudo View Post
                    Green K. I may disagree with you on the result but the breakdown and analysis was insightful and well written. You show a genuine passion for the sport.

EDIT: Ah the Green's gonna have to wait. Apparently I gotta spread the love a bit - must of hit you up last time you did one.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-20-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X