Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive win for Crawford and very disappointing performance for Indongo.

No need to move up for Crawford. For what, Horn, Panomarov? Pacquiao won`t fight him and he won`t get Haymon`s guys.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 08-20-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• that was an awesome body shot, thought he broke a rib from the sound of it and how fast he went down. but the African dude was laughing it up hugging everybody shortly after which seemed a bit odd.

Comment

• What a rare and remarkable feat on becoming the Boxing world's undisputed Junior light weight champion? Congratulations Terence Crawford.

You have now become the irrefutably and incontrovertibly best fighter in your weight class. So good luck champ and here's wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Comment

• Just watched the fight..very very impressive by Crawford for he's a legitimate Top 5 p4p In a fight or two's time I'd love to see him move up to 147 and I think the Crawford/Spence fight is inevitable maybe two years away but it'll happen.

Comment

• Does anyone know how much Crawford weighed in the ring last night?

Comment

• Great performance by Crawford, equally impressed he stayed Southpaw the entire fight as well. 4 Belt Champion is a great feat to accomplish at this stage of his early career. Can't wait to see what else he does in boxing, hopefully he moves up to 147 soon as well.

I'm surprised Indongo actually got up and moved around after that body shot, the sound of it made it seem like Crawford snapped his ribs in half.

Comment

• Never expected a body punch ko.

Comment

• Originally posted by lazy View Post
                  Never expected a body punch ko.
                  because it was a dive

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    LMAO at your P4P list.
                    Loma and Crawford are in most top pound for pound list. Don't worry i laughs at urs.

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
                      because it was a dive
                      I watched this fight with a very decent sorround system and must have rewind the punch at least 10 times and that my friend was no dive.
                      You hear indongo's reaction to the punch and than just drops!
                      Maybe some headphones while watching replay at espn app
                      Last edited by Catrin; 08-20-2017, 10:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                      X