Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

London - British stars Amir Khan and Anthony Joshua became embroiled in an explosive Twitter spat on Friday after Khan appeared to accuse Joshua of having a relationship with his wife. Khan, who is currently on holiday in Dubai, said he was splitting up with his American wife, Faryal Makhdoom Khan, and suggested she had got together with Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Wasn't Amir cheating left and right on this girl?

Comment

• First L for AJ... She's gonna do you the same. Good riddance for Amir Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Cant even hate on AJ.. the guy is too nice

Literally kills you with kindness.

Comment

• LOL, gotta love the random stories from Frank Maloney's sex change to this, just another day in the boxing world.

Expect Khan to announce his next fight imminently

Comment

• Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
              Wasn't Amir cheating left and right on this girl?
              Men are allowed to cheat

Comment

• LMFAO..this pleases me

Comment

• Originally posted by TMT Hassan View Post
                  What's all this beef between the three. Apparently they've split cos of Joshua or some ****???
                  Are you a terrorist

Comment

• Reality show coming.

But not a good look by Joshua posting that song Itwasntme, thats basically a song of a cheater who was caught red handed yet still denies it.

Comment

• Sounds like Amir Khan is safe, but Tim Bradley need to watch his girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X