Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans outside of the UK - Who should Khan face next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Brook...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I say Pac so he could cash out and retire. He doesn't have the chin for boxing and he would get wrecked by both Pac and Brook. He might as well go for the better paycheck.
      He'll make more money as an A side with Brook than a B side with Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Like I said its old sh^t so its not relevant to if he's ducking NOW. Idr all that bs from several years ago so maybe he did or didn't duck him back then, but typically these ducking debates are lame ass arguments by people that don't fight or understand this is a business & there are more variables going on with situations then sh^t someone said that one time or w/e.

I understand lotsa boxing fans got that schoolyard mentality with fighting & call outs & bs like that. But that doesn't have anything to do with boxing on the level we talk about here.

Brook is an idiot if he wouldn't fight Pacquiao over Khan. Thats a legacy fight for any of these guys around right now.

Say Manny is old or w/e if you want & its not like you are wrong, but that doesn't change the fact Manny's a legend & his name on Khan's or Brook's resume would sexy it up massively.

And I think Khan would fight ANYONE. He's not the smartest mfer around. He's got delusions of grandeur & maybe isn't even capable of being fearful of another boxer. I do think he dislikes Brook & doesn't really wanna be a part of him getting a payday, but thats a different situation I'd argue.
        He doesn't like Brook and he knows it's risky and isn't willing to risk losing to a guy he doesn't like even for a massive pay day.

When all the other options are exhausted he might fight him. Until then he won't and he's shown that for years.

Comment

Himself. He’s washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He'll make more money as an A side with Brook than a B side with Pacquaio.
            In that case I'd say fight Brook, but Khan doesn't want the fight. I think it's because he'd never be able to live down that loss due to the UK rivalry.

Comment

Kell Brook in my opinion. His pathetic performance damn near getting knocked out by a cherry pick 30 to 1 underdog did not earn him a high dollar title fight with Pacquiao.He has ducked Brook for the many years Brook has been chasing him. It's high past time Khan showed some guts and fought Brook even though he seems to fear Brook would knock him out.

Comment

Garcia Rematch. If he wants to be a taken legit at 147. Out of the two? Just get the brook fight over with. Honesty I don't see why you guys in the UK still want that fight. There both pass due.

Comment

Brook or Pac.

Manny for the $$$
                  Brook for the Pride.

Comment

Pacquiao. It's been talked about for years and they have each lost a step, so it's still a competitive match up.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Brook/Porter rematch, see how that plays out. Or Brook vs. Danny Garcia, even though there is no compelling reason to make that fight other than I think it would be a good fight.

Comment

Donno who Brook is so voting Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X