Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Khan in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Pac is ATG cherry picker calling the kettle black. Since JMM KO he has cherry picked nothing but slow , old, light hitting former 140 lb fighters.

Comment

Comment

Are people really excited about this fight?? This would have been a good fight 5 years ago but both these guys seem pretty much irrelevant today. I say feed Khan and Pacquiao to Crawford and he can destroy both of them.

Comment

This is way too late to mean anything but should be a fun fight nonetheless.

Comment

So since they keep putting Manny in with chinny fighters, who are they building him up for to get slaughtered against?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              So since they keep putting Manny in with chinny fighters, who are they building him up for to get slaughtered against?
              Bud would be my guess.

Comment

I think Kahn will beat manny relatively easy, many doesn’t have the hand speed and power he once had . Kahn is a big welterweight and he has the power in his strait right hand to neutralize mannys left.
                Kahn wins in 12

Comment

khan beats him at this stage. dont let the mattysse win paper over the cracks, pacquiao isnt the same guy. and hes a nice style for khan, who could win this easier than people think

Comment

I can see Khan winning the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X