Fox News Host Laura Ingraham Wants To Make America White Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    So less white u mean?
    Then u just confirmed that the real mission here is less white the better for democrats
    Good point. I get it. White lady served me, roles r reversing too!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Ur lovin it i know

Comment

Ur lovin it i know
        Just bought another hot dog and ordered in Spanish. She replied in Spanish. I winked, she winked back. Life is good!

Comment

Ur lovin it i know
          Why does the right wing always claim to be such alpha male badasses but yet whine all day about "dem coloreds and womyns takin away muh ritez!"?

You're not some buzzfeed beta are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            thats what they afraid of but not on the lower level they afraid the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT has already infiltrated into the fibers of america and we hold office now, we are mayors, etc etc etc... All statistic reports show that we are gonna be the majority soon, and as their political representatives die off of old age, our kids will becoming of age and we will have the # to put them into those positions and they wont have the numbers to stop us.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              thats what they afraid of but not on the lower level they afraid the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT has already infiltrated into the fibers of america and we hold office now, we are mayors, etc etc etc... All statistic reports that we are gonna be the majority soon, and as their political representatives die off of old age, our kids will becoming of age and we will have the # to put them into those positions and they wont have the numbers to stop us.

Yee haw! Mexico 2.0 should be fun!

Comment

thats what they afraid of but not on the lower level they afraid the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT has already infiltrated into the fibers of america and we hold office now, we are mayors, etc etc etc... All statistic reports show that we are gonna be the majority soon, and as their political representatives die off of old age, our kids will becoming of age and we will have the # to put them into those positions and they wont have the numbers to stop us.

Comment

Cool, show me where she said that or stop with the fascist propaganda.

Comment

Your description of your culture sounds like a description of a virus. That’s pretty scary man, on multiple fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Why does the right wing always claim to be such alpha male badasses but yet whine all day about "dem coloreds and womyns takin away muh ritez!"?

You're not some buzzfeed beta are you?
                      Beta and conservative men does not rhyme

U and Beta does

Comment

Working...
                      X