Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

56 hits/blows/strikes and 26yrs later, did he deserve it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    A troll with many alts.
    I know you are but what am I?

Comment

The only time blacks care or pretend to care about one another is when a non-black assaults or kills them. Meanwhile, they kill one another in staggering numbers each weekend and no one blinks. Riot when it is an excuse to loot and assault innocent people caught in the cross hairs.

The cops certainly abused their authority and the beating on King was disgusting regardless of what he did prior. In 1990 there were about 1,000 murders in LA, most being black. Where were these angry, compassionate rioters? Where was Sharpton, Jackson and other black activists and community organizers.
      lol at this loser

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        lol at this loser

No kidding. He's blatantly racist AF. I'd be willing to bet his pops used the "N" word a lot in a derogatory fashion when he was growing up. That shit is hardwired into his pea brain now.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          No kidding. He's blatantly racist AF. I'd be willing to bet his pops used the "N" word a lot in a derogatory fashion when he was growing up. That shit is hardwired into his pea brain now.
          This coming from the tranny-lover whose daddy left him, probably for another man. Self-loathing POS whose only objective is to cause disruption on internet forums.

Comment

The only time blacks care or pretend to care about one another is when a non-black assaults or kills them. Meanwhile, they kill one another in staggering numbers each weekend and no one blinks. Riot when it is an excuse to loot and assault innocent people caught in the cross hairs.

The cops certainly abused their authority and the beating on King was disgusting regardless of what he did prior. In 1990 there were about 1,000 murders in LA, most being black. Where were these angry, compassionate rioters? Where was Sharpton, Jackson and other black activists and community organizers.
            At home saying nothing about it, the same as when a group of black people assault someone white. I guess they don't mind racism when it's the other way around. Or they know they'll get crap from the hypocritical public if they do.

Comment

This coming from the tranny-lover whose daddy left him, probably for another man. Self-loathing POS whose only objective is to cause disruption on internet forums.
              Lol calm down bud. Don't be mad that I've got you all figured out. Just work on improving yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Lol calm down bud. Don't be mad that I've got you all figured out. Just work on improving yourself.
                When you stop whoring for attention, someone here may actually be interested in what you have to offer. Go play with your alts ladyboy-lover.

Comment

When you stop whoring for attention, someone here may actually be interested in what you have to offer. Go play with your alts ladyboy-lover.
                  Lol you're one of those "last word" guys I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Acting the fool, will get your cap peeled.
                    When I’ve been pulled over by LAPD, or any cops, I just follow instructions.

The brotherhood of cops isn’t something to take lightly. They will beat your azz in shifts. In Mexico, it’s even worse, just follow instructions to minimize the beat down opportunities.
                    Crazy thing though Z was 1 of the Cops that was beating King said he feared King was going to leap for him, grab his gun away, and then shoot him. It was 7 on 1, I highly doubt that.

I do understand King was disobedient though, he shouldve laid down but he was drunk and high. Its a Cops job to be professional, not the law breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      damm homie, we're the same age! i was also 8 in 91.

one thing i wanted to touch on is the korean store owner who shot and killed that black girls who she thought was shop lifting.

when the riot happen, koreans were targeted because of that. reading some of the comments on youtube seeing them justifying the burning and looting of korean stores because it was "pay back" in their words is disgusting.
                      There was a lot of tension during that time between Koreans and blacks. I don't know how things are now though.

Comment

Working...
                      X