No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
    So you got kicked out of the navy or what? I thought you were still gonna sail over and try to fight me. Also, it's nice to see you're sticking with you're main method of debating. Name calling people who disagree with you.
    I left the dep program to be with my gf lol

I'm not going to have a rational debate with someone who is literally known as the forum troll and makes up blatant lies that have been debunked. You'll notice that jugglenutz ran away when I posted the facts.

I really hope you're not looking for an argument dude, I'm not in the mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      I left the dep program to be with my gf lol

I'm not going to have a rational debate with someone who is literally known as the forum troll and makes up blatant lies that have been debunked. You'll notice that jugglenutz ran away when I posted the facts.

I really hope you're not looking for an argument dude, I'm not in the mood.

Sure you did. I'm not known as a troll, I give good advice all the time. I also call people out that spew nonsense like yourself.

I know you aren't going to have a rational debate, all you do is name call or ask endless qualifying questions to avoid giving an actual response.

I also wanted to confirm that you challenged me to a fight and now you're backing out. I knew you would. It's hilarious that you even made that challenge. It's even funnier considering you're tiny

Comment

Sure you did. I'm not known as a troll, I give good advice all the time. I also call people out that spew nonsense like yourself.

I know you aren't going to have a rational debate, all you do is name call or ask endless qualifying questions to avoid giving an actual response.

I also wanted to confirm that you challenged me to a fight and now you're backing out. I knew you would. It's hilarious that you even made that challenge. It's even funnier considering you're tiny
        Thats the truth, I don't really care if you believe it or not. Wanna see my navy contract? I still have a copy.

I was referring to jugglenuts as the forum troll. And what do you mean I'm backing out?

Comment

Thats the truth, I don't really care if you believe it or not. Wanna see my navy contract? I still have a copy.

I was referring to jugglenuts as the forum troll. And what do you mean I'm backing out?
          You wouldn't supply that. Just like any other proof that's been asked of you.

The navy was the only way you'd get over to me. So now you've quit and you're backing out of your challenge.

Comment

You wouldn't supply that. Just like any other proof that's been asked of you.

The navy was the only way you'd get over to me. So now you've quit and you're backing out of your challenge.
            You're scared of me providing proof lol

Who told you the navy was the only way I'd get out there? Where do you get your information? I haven't said once that I quit and that I'm backing out.

The only one here suggesting anything about quitting is you. Maybe you should wait for me to respond instead of making things up like usual.

For someone who claims to be a bodybuilder you have a **** physique and an even worse haircut. Look like Sid from Toy Story

Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 02-16-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

You're scared of me providing proof lol

Who told you the navy was the only way I'd get out there? Where do you get your information? I haven't said once that I quit and that I'm backing out.

The only one here suggesting anything about quitting is you. Maybe you should wait for me to respond instead of making things up like usual.

For someone who claims to be a bodybuilder you have a **** physique and an even worse haircut. Look like Sid from Toy Story

I'm not scared of you providing proof. You've failed to do so every single time. Go ahead and provide proof. You offered now do it.

Lol, you wish you were as muscular as I am. Show us what you look like if you want to talk ****. Or your deadlifting prowess because you haven't proven that either. Just like you haven't proven any claim you've ever made.

Comment

I'm not scared of you providing proof. You've failed to do so every single time. Go ahead and provide proof. You offered now do it.

Lol, you wish you were as muscular as I am. Show us what you look like if you want to talk ****. Or your deadlifting prowess because you haven't proven that either. Just like you haven't proven any claim you've ever made.
                https://imgur.com/a/ekxFL
                Having fun blowing up toys Sid??

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/ekxFL
                  Having fun blowing up toys Sid??
                  That proves nothing. Try again.

Comment

That proves nothing. Try again.
                    You're either lying or you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about because that was in fact a real navy contract. My contract to be specific. It's not up for debate it's a solid fact. You're wrong. Deal with it.

Keep blowing up toys doe
                    Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 02-16-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• imgur link doesn't work

Comment

Working...
                      X