No announcement yet.

Apple to Create 20K New Jobs with Tax Cut Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple to Create 20K New Jobs with Tax Cut Revenue

Americans already reaping rewards of Trump tax bill. Apple will be pumping $38B back into a new campus in the U.S. And hiring 20,000 new employees. Steve Jobs once told Obama that the thousands of jobs that went overseas were never coming back. Well, they are coming back.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...s-economy.html

Tim Cook is not a good ceo, they will probably **** this up

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Americans already reaping rewards of Trump tax bill. Apple will be pumping $38B back into a new campus in the U.S. And hiring 20,000 new employees. Steve Jobs once told Obama that the thousands of jobs that went overseas were never coming back. Well, they are coming back.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...s-economy.html
      Right... corporations will use those tax savings to hire more americans..

Comment

Btw i have a bridge to sell to you trumodiots

Comment

Good more job for my illegal alien brothers and sisters to get!

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Btw i have a bridge to sell to you trumodiots
            So Apple isn’t spending 20 billion in the economy to build a massive complex?

So Apple isn’t going to hire anybody and let the structure sit empty?

That’s what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Good more job for my illegal alien brothers and sisters to get!
              Sorry dude, but Apple ain’t sending pickup trucks to Home Depot to pick you guys up

Comment

What does it matter to you? You make six figures selling rainbow colored dildos with free demonstrations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  So Apple isn’t spending 20 billion in the economy to build a massive complex?

So Apple isn’t going to hire anybody and let the structure sit empty?

That’s what you think?
                  Apple like all other corporations will do whats best for their stockholders. Thats all they care about. As usual trump will take credit for everything

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Sorry dude, but Apple ain’t sending pickup trucks to Home Depot to pick you guys up
                    hahahahaha you fools dont really know how illegal immigrants roll. Apple aint a e-verify company lmfao my illegal brother and sisters been infiltrated apple!

Comment

Working...
                    X