Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL truth of the matter is that Pac haters (Floyd fans)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
    wish for his downfall. Where as Floyd haters (BOXING FANS) just want him to STOP CHERRY PICKING....and fight a top WW..
    you can be a floyd fan and a boxing fan.. saying otherwise you just proved your a hater, which doesnt make you a boxing fan. you can be a floyd critic and a boxing fan.. but u just showed your a hater and shouldnt be taken seriously. a critic would show more intelligense than making random floyd bashing threads for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      you can be a floyd fan and a boxing fan.. saying otherwise you just proved your a hater, which doesnt make you a boxing fan. you can be a floyd critic and a boxing fan.. but u just showed your a hater and shouldnt be taken seriously. a critic would show more intelligense than making random floyd bashing threads for no reason.
      and you just proved you cant read..

show me where I said you cant be a Floyd fan and a boxing fan..Ill wait...
      Last edited by goldenglove2; 11-01-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

waiting..........................

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
          and you just proved you cant read..

show me where I said you cant be a Floyd fan and a boxing fan..Ill wait...
          you said floyd haters are boxing fans as oposed to pac haters are simply floyd fans.. didnt say it out loud that you can be a floyd fan and a boxing fan but you damn sure implied it. i was reading between the lines.

Comment

Why do posters like to generalize so much?

I'm always defending Pacquiao so wtf you say "Floyd fans" for?

Stupid thread.

Comment

Thats not true and the only reason alot of people will agree is because there are alot of floyd haters here...i am a floyd fan but a boxing fan first...i like manny and have witnessed him approve greatly as a fighter..Floyd fans get attacked on here alot and everytime we say anything ya'll make it floyd related...Floyd just returned and fought one person and hasnt even anounced his next fight and ya'll are already down his throat...i want him to fight the winner of the pacman-cotto fight which is highly possible so lets just sit back and see what happens..if his next fight isnt that or the winner of mosley-berto or a legit fighter from 147 or higher than trash him all you want

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                you said floyd haters are boxing fans as oposed to pac haters are simply floyd fans.. didnt say it out loud that you can be a floyd fan and a boxing fan but you damn sure implied it. i was reading between the lines.
                sorry didnt imply that you cant be a boxing fan and a floyd fan .....you werent reading at all apparently

Comment

i wish manny the best of luck..i just think he's been lacking focus lately and that his advisor is bad for his camp

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    Why do posters like to generalize so much?

I'm always defending Pacquiao so wtf you say "Floyd fans" for?

Stupid thread.
                    exactley, stop generalizing.... Pac Haters are Floyd fans.. show me a pac hater and he's a floyd fan.....didnt say,,Floyd fans are Pac haters......

Comment

i havent really seen anyone that you can actually say hates pacman...but there damn sure are alot of posters here who seem to hate floyd on a personal level..

Comment

Working...
                      X