Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Won't Say Who Won, But I Fought Better Than He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
    Who has claimed "Golovkin is a Leonard" ? Are you sick?

Vacating is a shame. It is exactly same as ducking .. lol

no, it is not..... Canelo refused to be pushed around by a ridiculous 14-day deadline..... fights of that magnitude do not get made in 14-days, and fights of that magnitude do not get made with a third-party deadline

Canelo continued to negotiate with Golovkin..... but Mr "anyone from 154-168" shat the bed over weight lol

when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight, he resigned himself to wait until Canelo moved up..... and guess what slugger, Canelo faced Golovkin in his first real fight at middleweight

Golovkin got out-boxed and out-smarted the first time, so he demanded that Canelo stand and fight like a Mexican..... which is why Golovkin now has no titles, no pride, and no record for title defences..... but he does have egg on his face

Comment

• who is the REAL Mexican bltches ????

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Triple L is a sad kunt....LMMFAO
        I could care less about GGG but you have ****ing mental issues. Go get help you ****ing weirdo

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          no, it is not..... Canelo refused to be pushed around by a ridiculous 14-day deadline..... fights of that magnitude do not get made in 14-days, and fights of that magnitude do not get made with a third-party deadline
          Nothing other than excises...: lol

Comment

Canelo continued to negotiate with Golovkin..... but Mr "anyone from 154-168" shat the bed over weight lol

when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight, he resigned himself to wait until Canelo moved up..... and guess what slugger, Canelo faced Golovkin in his first real fight at middleweight

Golovkin got out-boxed and out-smarted the first time, so he demanded that Canelo stand and fight like a Mexican..... which is why Golovkin now has no titles, no pride, and no record for title defences..... but he does have egg on his face
            You mean except for when he won the middleweight title that he then vacated to wait 2 years for GGG to get older right?

Waited him out, still lost to him twice.

Comment

Golovkin is not Sugar Ray Leonard son

and Clenelo did not get stripped, he vacated

stop whining willya..... Hypekin asked for a Mexican style, so Canelo punched his face in..... then Hypekin ran away to his locker room for a good ol cry

/story

even Sanchez admits Canelo won, I bet it hurt reading this.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...nto-it--131907

Vacating before you are stripped is just semantics.

Thats like saying "You cant fire me! I quit!"

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                I could care less about GGG but you have ****ing mental issues. Go get help you ****ing weirdo
                )))))))))

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                  Nothing other than excises...: lol

think that if you wish..... but it is a fact that HUGE fights do not get made in 14-days with unnecessary third-party deadlines

another fact is..... Golovkin now has no titles, no pride, and no record for title defences..... but he does have egg on his face

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    You mean except for when he won the middleweight title that he then vacated to wait 2 years for GGG to get older right?

Waited him out, still lost to him twice.

FACT: Mr " anyone from 154-168 " could have taken that fight anytime he wanted..... because, he was willing to fight everyone else at 154

this is Golovkin, a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo.....

when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight, he resigned himself to wait until Canelo moved up..... and Canelo faced Golovkin in his first real fight at middleweight, so insinuating that Canelo ducked Golovkin is ludicrous

we don't have to listen to that bullshht anymore..... now that Canelo pushed Golovkin's shht in and took all his titles

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Vacating before you are stripped is just semantics.

Thats like saying "You cant fire me! I quit!"

the fact is..... after vacating, Canelo continued to negotiate with Golovkin..... but that negotiation died because Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refused to negotiate on weight, AGAIN

and that was AFTER Tom Loeffler specifically promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated

seems like you have lost track of all Golovkin's lies/failures

Comment

Working...
                      X