Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin "ANTIFA is widely perceived as an African-American organization"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grubers say the dumbest things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I’ll be a monkeys uncle! I had no idea people were so sensitive!

The term monkey's uncle, most notably seen in the idiom "(well) I'll be a monkey's uncle", is used to express complete surprise, amazement or disbelief. It can also be used to acknowledge the impossibility of a ...

Comment

“Mostly black”...... yeah, OK. CNN wonders why people call them fake news too, LMAO.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I’ll be a monkeys uncle! I had no idea people were so sensitive!

The term monkey's uncle, most notably seen in the idiom "(well) I'll be a monkey's uncle", is used to express complete surprise, amazement or disbelief. It can also be used to acknowledge the impossibility of a ...

We live in very sensitive times...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              “Mostly black”...... yeah, OK. CNN wonders why people call them fake news too, LMAO.

That crew looks really dangerous! There is some Jew Soros in the background pulling the strings.

I guess in a group, they might give each other a false sense of power and unity? CNN is fake news.

Everyday, they are coming up with some bs, but very little accountability. I guess that happens when you always get what you want growing up, and then reality hits home. They join a movement of like minded fools, and try to effect change only to be dismissed outta hand as foolish. Then they get violent.

Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                Do you have antifa in America ? What Are they doing there ?
                Lol getting their asses beat with their own flagpoles on campus at Cal-Berkley (that is like going to Germany and out paw and grabbing Wlad Klitschko).

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

We live in very sensitive times...
                  Once my resignation date from Merrill lynch comes, then!
                  I’ll be my own chimpanzee at that point, working for my own bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Lol getting their asses beat with their own flagpoles on campus at Cal-Berkley (that is like going to Germany and out paw and grabbing Wlad Klitschko).
                    Ida Sproul is turning over in her grave. Many an azz whooping has been delivered there, Cal, right in front of the admin building.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Once my resignation date from Merrill lynch comes, then!
                      I’ll be my own chimpanzee at that point, working for my own bananas!

Woohoo!

Congrats, man!

Comment

Working...
                      X