No announcement yet.

Elephants charge at hunters after they shoot a member of the herd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I would have liked to see them stampeded on though. Would have been fair game. Those elephants should have kept going. They were within charging range and they couldn't outrun them.
    Thatd be all good too

Hunting should be more dangerous to make it more fun

Like shooting a deer 500 yards away with high powered rifle using all these high tech optic sights

Doesn't interest me

Now getting up close and shooting a bear or hog with handgun, dangerous stuff.

That interest me.

I was looking into hunting grizzly bears but price on the package I looked at a few years back was like $15k or some ****. Made me lose interest.

Plus it was rifles. I dunno if they allow handguns on grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      killing animals for food is not the same as killing one for joy or as they call it "trophy". you actually dont see anything wrong with this?
      Killing is killing.

Better a guy who kills 1 animal for trophy. (Paying guides and scouts and skinners and other ppl as well as paying fees and taxes or whatever)

Than some poachers killing hundreds of animals for tusks or horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Reading all these posts......

Seeing everyone's reaction......

I wish I can shoot a polar bear or panda or rhino.

Maybe a silverback gorilla. Something exotic and almost extinct.

What's endangered in california?

Where do I go to take some shots at some condors?

Hope I dont get caught.

Comment

HAHA cowards running like the cowardly b-tches they are. Wish those elephants had caught up to them.

Comment

I wanted to see them get trampled. I don’t understand what pleasure people get out of killing a defenceless animal. There is something not working right in these guys minds.

Comment

It's a shame the elephants didn't catch up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Killing is killing.

Better a guy who kills 1 animal for trophy. (Paying guides and scouts and skinners and other ppl as well as paying fees and taxes or whatever)

Agreed on a lot of this. Hunting elephants wouldn't be my thing, but I can respect it. Listening to Jim Shockey on Rogans podcast brought up some valid points. Hunting these animals brings a LOT of money to those communities, and that guy might be looking for a trophy but the community gets the meat. These communities benefit greatly from the sale of these hunts.

I also think it's pretty lame for meat eating leather wearing hypocrites to look down on hunting.

Comment

Thatd be all good too

Hunting should be more dangerous to make it more fun

Like shooting a deer 500 yards away with high powered rifle using all these high tech optic sights

Doesn't interest me

Now getting up close and shooting a bear or hog with handgun, dangerous stuff.

That interest me.

I was looking into hunting grizzly bears but price on the package I looked at a few years back was like $15k or some ****. Made me lose interest.

Plus it was rifles. I dunno if they allow handguns on grizzly.
                  Go at it with a club if you want to show how manly you are and want danger. Guns are for cowards.

Comment

too bad this wasnt on live leak

Comment

Killing is killing.

nah in this case i rather have it go to the poachers. at least they doing it to earn a living whether you like it or not. trophy hunters does it for the joy. nothing else! these hunters are rich white mofos that travel to africa to kill these animals.

Comment

Working...
                      X