Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You heard that Gandhi had racist views?
    Yes many from his country have caste inbeddened into their psyche as do many Jamaicans due to Rastafari Garvey culture. Sadly it seems that even the Cherokeee have become racist against their own black tribe members

Comment

Ever took a DNA test?
      Yes I told you that I did and it matches up timewise to the Indian reservations on my family tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Yes I told you that I did and it matches up timewise to the Indian reservations on my family tree.
        So you should know a percentage then?

Comment

Yes many from his country have caste inbeddened into their psyche as do many Jamaicans due to Rastafari Garvey culture. Sadly it seems that even the Cherokeee have become racist against their own black tribe members
          Stop talking rubbish. Rastas have never been taken seriously in Jamaica. They have always been downtrodden.

Cherokee racist against their own?

Comment

Stop talking rubbish. Rastas have never been taken seriously in Jamaica. They have always been downtrodden.

Cherokee racist against their own?
            All this has already been thoroughly explained to you

How was the party and the rum?
            Last edited by maracho; 10-22-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

So you should know a percentage then?
              Depends on the confidence setting applied bit then you've been partying with the police so I let you fester over it

Comment

All this has already been thoroughly explained to you

How was the party and the rum?
                Which part was explained already?

I don't remember you showing rastas dominating anyone and I don't remember you speaking on Cherokee discriminating against their own.

Never went to the party. I priorities being full of energy at work instead. My friend wasn't so happy but next time.

Comment

Depends on the confidence setting applied bit then you've been partying with the police so I let you fester over it
                  How much percentage Native are you?

My close friends are cops down here. Most of my classmates are cops now. I have no issues directly with cops down here. There are some filthy ones in the JCF though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He's a troll who primarily makes use of attrition tactics.

Your best bet is to use the Ignore function and let him play his stupid games with others.

(You'll see he's doing it with Maracho on this very thread.

No matter what evidence and data Maracho provides, he will keep playing dumb and using attrition tactics until Maracho tires. He then will claim some sort of victory. It's his schtick.)
                    He already tapped out with me but I see what you mean with Maracho. It's embarrassing really.

Comment

Which part was explained already?

I don't remember you showing rastas dominating anyone and I don't remember you speaking on Cherokee discriminating against their own.

Never went to the party. I priorities being full of energy at work instead. My friend wasn't so happy but next time.
                      It's not very rewarding when you dont even try to retain my teachings

But I'm glad I've motivated you on the fruit
                      Last edited by maracho; 10-22-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X