Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I'm sure some people will claim it has to be in america.
    why America? Ortiz is not big in America nor is whyte! the uk would be just fine, when whyte was ordered to fight Ortiz he and all the fans of him were crying about how the WBC was trying to screw him. now this sudden cry for the fight? hopefully it happens and the uk will be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Who would say that? Or are you just creating false narratives?

This sounds like a great idea. Ortiz isn't afraid to travel.
      yeah these guys make up arguments that doent exist, I wish dillian whyte and his fan base were this serious about fighting Ortiz when he was ordered by the WBC instead of all the crying they did.... surely they could have went to a purse bid and got the fight done then...

Comment

Lol, Whyte vs Chisora does damn good numbers, and it sets up Whyte as potentially Joshua's next opponent. Hearn isn't going to have him fight Ortiz in December. For one, it does worse PPV numbers, and two it could ruin the potential Joshua fight in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Who would say that? Or are you just creating false narratives?

This sounds like a great idea. Ortiz isn't afraid to travel.
          Haha, I was just trolling. Some guys like to argue why fights shouldn't happen.

You go between serious poster to troll all the time, you should understand.

Comment

Big balls from Whyte, let's see what excuses Ortiz use this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Haha, I was just trolling. Some guys like to argue why fights shouldn't happen.

You go between serious poster to troll all the time, you should understand.
              I didn't mock you because you're usually a good poster so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured you had some reasoning.
              I think the humor missed the mark but no worries.

Comment

This is a good fight I hope it happens.. There is no other fighter in heavyweight that deserves a title shot more than this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  yeah these guys make up arguments that doent exist, I wish dillian whyte and his fan base were this serious about fighting Ortiz when he was ordered by the WBC instead of all the crying they did.... surely they could have went to a purse bid and got the fight done then...
                  You dont think Hearn would petition this fight to be for second mandatory? Of course he would... And the WBC would oblige as it clears the whole situation up of everyone moaning.

If this fight gets made.. it's absolutely made a final eliminator for second mandatory purely by virtue of their rankings in the WBC

Comment

Lets make it happen. If both mfers wanting the fight lets fight. I don't care where they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Ortiz aint taking any serious fights. You scroll through his entire record and you can see that.
                      The WBC ordered a final eliminator between Dillian Whyte and Luis Ortiz. Ortiz said no problem. Whyte refused to take the fight.

Make any excuse you want, but Whyte ducked the fight. When there is a purse bid, there's no excuses. Whyte claiming Ortiz wanted too much money is idiotic. Go to purse bid. Whoever ducks the purse bid is ducking the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X