Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hustla View Post
    I'm proud of the brother.

Comment

Why did more black people vote for Clinton rather than Trump..?

What exactly was she offering that he wasn't? What would have actually happened?

Comment

Sure, I suppose he is a 'free' thinker, in that he isn't bound by constraints on his thinking.

That doesn't make him a particularly good thinker. I mean children and schizophrenics could also be described as free thinkers. It doesn't mean I'd necessarily respect the quality of their thoughts.

There aren't a lot of celebrities - musicians, actors, sportspeople, who have much relevant to say about anything. The vast majority of hollywood are left-leaning, but who gives a damn about what they think? They are actors, not political scientists - and even with political scientists you have to weigh up what they say.

Kanye West isn't a Trump supporter because he is some kind of genius. Just like Jenny McCarthy isn't against vaccines because she is a medical expert.

West's ramblings can be interesting because he is an atypical type of thinker. But car crashes can also be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Why did more black people vote for Clinton rather than Trump..?

What exactly was she offering that he wasn't? What would have actually happened?
          Lol exactly! Proves the point.. Dems have the black vote wrapped up.. they could do whatever they wanted to them and they still vote Dem.. I hope that's starting to change now

Just tax cuts alone put the average family 1.6k a year better off this year

Peanuts to the likes of Pelosi but a lot for the average American.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            A lot of white people flip between Democrat and Republican. I personally supported Mr. Obama. How many black people can say they flipped between the two and supported Reagan, Bush, or Trump? If you don't flip your support from time to time, then your vote is taken for granted.
            You didn't support Obama because he was black, you supported him because he was far and away the best candidate. Black people have had the ability to vote for a black candidate only one time, so to say they have to "flip" or else the vote is taken for granted makes little sense.Many blacks voted Republican before the party started to reach out to the white racist element of American society.

I don't think it's surprising that when Trump doesn't reject the support from white supremacists like David Duke an puts someone like Bannion on his staff that the overwhelming majority of black voters are not going to support him.

You and the other Trump supporters are not going to support a candidate that you believe is in bed with "racists" so why would you expect black people to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              A lot of white people flip between Democrat and Republican. I personally supported Mr. Obama. How many black people can say they flipped between the two and supported Reagan, Bush, or Trump? If you don't flip your support from time to time, then your vote is taken for granted.
              Detroit is 80%+ black and they have a white mayor who first won as a write in candidate. Can you name an 80%+ white city with a black mayor? Can you name am 80%+ white state with a black senator or governor? Hell, Can you name an 80%+ white congressional district with a black representative?

Comment

good question

is elvis still being alive ?

Comment

It makes a lot of sense that black racists will favor white racists and white racists will favor black racists

Is Kanye a racist?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Detroit is 80%+ black and they have a white mayor who first won as a write in candidate. Can you name an 80%+ white city with a black mayor? Can you name am 80%+ white state with a black senator or governor? Hell, Can you name an 80%+ white congressional district with a black representative?
                      To answer your question, yeah I can name you an 80% white area or close to it who has or had a black political leader, lets start with the United States of America the whole country, which in 2008 was around 80% white, and then proceeded to elect Barrack Obama. And then there is also the Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina.

But didn't support Obama because he was black, and if you are voting for your candidate based on identity politics then you're doing it wrong.
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 10-01-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X