Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Expects Drama: Golovkin, Canelo Are Both Pissed Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Abel Sanchez is expecting an explosive fight when Saul "Canelo" Alvarez challenges WBC, IBO, WBA world middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in a rematch in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

now that the fight is on..... Sanchez is pleading with Canelo to stand in front of Golovkin with his hands down again lol

Comment

There will be blood

Comment

I think it will all come down to the PEDs, if it was just tainted beef, canelo will outscore or probably ko ggg this time, if he was using and is not able to use this time, he won't have stamina to stay away from ggg and would probably be kod or clearly beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          I have a feeling G is going to make an example out of Canelo now.

I think the opposite

" having a chip on your shoulder "..... is not the way to go

Golovkin will gain no advantage whatsoever, and neither would Canelo..... if anything, Golovkin would likely blow himself out and leave himself open for counters

Golovkin needs to be calm/collected, and more precise with a better gameplan..... Canelo needs to be more active, and focus on the counters/combo's that he knows are effective

Canelo should fight exactly the same way imo, Golovkin will give him plenty of opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            Please remember Canelo was on peds, without cheating he is gettin koed in 2 rounds

suuuuure he was

I guess that is why he was so desperate to make the rematch..... and why he sent a search party out looking for Golovkin

Comment

Canelo only needs to make slight adjustments, but Golovkin needs a better gameplan

lucky for Golovkin he has a great corner

no..... wait

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Canelo only needs to make slight adjustments, but Golovkin needs a better gameplan

lucky for Golovkin he has a great corner

no..... wait
                By slight adjustments do u mean another gear on his bike? If it ain't broke dont fix it. GGG did more than enough to win the first fight. Hes a boxer and came to box, while on the other hand canelo came to win on points. Canelo claimed that he didnt feel his power. If that was true y didnt he go for the ko? If I know u can't hurt me I'm going in for the kill but as we all know thats not what happened in the fight. He felt his power and started to run.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  now that the fight is on..... Sanchez is pleading with Canelo to stand in front of Golovkin with his hands down again lol
                  I don't think anyone thinks that, but how about he actually tries to engage?

Here's just a snip of the 1st round which many claim he won including all 3 judges!
                  Canelo didn't throw a punch until :40sec into the fight, backpeddled the entire time & was outlanded 10/23 to 15/33 by Golovkin (both lowest outputs of the fight).

Comment

I expect GGG to go hard to Canelo's body in this one, which should slow him down. But it will in turn leave G open for counters. Should be a fun fight.

Comment

In the first fight, GGG was reluctant to let his hands go , which could be seen clearly when he had Canelo on the ropes and I am guessing it was the huge occasion. Well I have watched it a few times now and he still won, close sure, but you cant watch it, score it and deny he won. In doing so, he took a few of Canelo's best shots, all he had to offer and kept coming forward. So in the second fight, I can not see him having those nerves he had in the first, and I am predicting he breaks down Canelo and stops him in the the rounds 7-9

Comment

Working...
                      X