Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: "I'm Going To Move Down To Cruiserweight And Become Champion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder: "I'm Going To Move Down To Cruiserweight And Become Champion"

drugs are bad for people

Comment

Wilder weighing in at cruiserweight standing next to Robert Easter after a weigh in will look like a feed the children ad.

Comment

I don't see why it's not possible. Didn't Wilder weigh 216 against Ortiz?

Comment

He might as well since the top fighters don't want to fight cuz he's too dangerous!

How can AJ duck this man and still look his child in his eyes?

Wilder would do well at cruiserweight, he would only have some issue with Usyk until he finds him then it's all over!

Comment

why’d you leave out the last part of his sentence? “After I unify the heavyweight division”

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              why’d you leave out the last part of his sentence? “After I unify the heavyweight division”
              It doesn't fit his agenda.

Comment

So, add another 40 fights on before he even sniffs legitimacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  It doesn't fit his agenda.
                  The title has a limited character amount you can use. Bedsides that's not exactly breaking news.. Wilder had been talking about unifying the division for years now, it's not new info so I don't see why I should reiterate it.

He's full of promises and goals when it comes to talking about what he will achieve, he's yet to deliver on any of those promises.. This is just another statement that will never come to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    This^. If you have to deceive, then then things or points your're defending are probably very weak.
                    Could have put the text in the actual post for those who can't watch the embed but with this guy's post history, honesty is not of any interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X