Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fmr Olympic boxer Tony Jeffries tells story of first time he met Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fmr Olympic boxer Tony Jeffries tells story of first time he met Floyd Mayweather

click the link its timestamped and will start playing when he tells the story
    https://youtu.be/2do5gwevlwU?t=40m55s

Good, those two boxing guys are straight p*ss**s! They didn't refute anything the MMA guy was saying like a bunch of subservient h**s! Floyd must've smelt the b***h on him from a mile away in his gym!

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
      Good, those two boxing guys are straight p*ss**s! They didn't refute anything the MMA guy was saying like a bunch of subservient h**s! Floyd must've smelt the b***h on him from a mile away in his gym!

You sound like my biich on drugs

Comment

Cliff notes? I listen to Tony's podcast, but lately he's been slacking so I haven't been. And I don't recall the Floyd story although I'm sure I've heard it before so fill me in on why this is interesting or notable it if someone will please.

Comment

Jeffries?

The guy that retired once he had to start fighting live bodies?

Comment

Let's see if the roles were reversed using racist:

Black guy standing around in inside a private gym owned by the brotherhood and klansmen.

"Who the **** is this black boy"

"Uhhh, I'm 20 years old"

.......end of story.

That was it. I know some of you thinking "that was ****ing AMAZING"

*Dave Chappell voice*

Comment

Yea that's what happens when you're around black people. We play the dozens. If you're to weak to take it you need to go home. Them jokes gon fly if you like it or not. The best thing to do is come back harder and show us you not scared. If you weak them jokes coming harder and harder every time

Comment

My niece white boyfriend got it so bad when we first met him. He was only 15 in high school. We got his ass the whole day and he took that shit like a g. He and my niece eventually broke up when they went away to college but he still comes by every now and then at our family functions.

Comment

You don't even gotta be white. If you're the new person them jokes gon get off on you. Especially when you going to meet the family for the first time. They gotta see if you're strong enough to date their relative. I've been on both sides. Nobody wants a weak man who can't even take a joke dating a girl in their family.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    You don't even gotta be white. If you're the new person them jokes gon get off on you. Especially when you going to meet the family for the first time. They gotta see if you're strong enough to date their relative. I've been on both sides. Nobody wants a weak man who can't even take a joke dating a girl in their family.
                    its weak to stand there and let people insult you. do like alpha trump and insult them back. if they get mad at you just say how great you are and how rich you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X